• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Introductions

What's up, y'all! I'm one of those who just joined up. I stumbled on this through ES. Looking forward to the change of pace Skins discussions on here.

A little about me...My father worked for the State Dpt. So, we traveled internationally every 3-4 years growing up. But, we were in DC when I was 5. That's when my MOM (more into sports than dad) got hooked on the Skins, and got me and my brother's obsession started! I've been in the northern VA area since '93. Married with a 1-yr old baby girl now! Naturally, she is loaded up w/ Skins gear.

My fav players over the years have been Rypien, Monk, Clark, Ken Harvey, Marvcus Patton, Stephen Davis, Moss, Cooley, Samuels and more recently RG3, DY, Trent, Alfred and the new mancrush - Ryan Grant, haha.

I root for the other local teams and my GMU Patriots! BEER, wings, and shooting hoops, are among other things I dig.

HTTR from Centreville, VA!

Welcome aboard brother.

Marvcus Patton--now there was a bad dude. Very nice.

Glad you found us brother - sounds like you're one of us from your description, lots of us here from that era of fandom. And our love of beer here nearly approaches our obsession with the B&G. Let us know if we can help as you get the lay of the BGO landscape. :cheers:

welcome aboard...please, try the fish

Welcome to the site. I think you'll love it here.

Just posted in the "Norm" thread but I'll do it again just because...

A few of you may know me from ES, Capt. Kaos over there, shortened to my tailgate nickname.

I'm a forty something year old casual fan of the Washington Redskins that lives in Central / Western MD
Hoping to make some new friends and to talk with some old friends.

Welcome to BGO brother! :cheers:

Glad to see the influx of new members...Mike was boring the shit out of us! :peep:

Welcome aboard guys!

I wish we could find out the % number of how many posts you make mentioning my name to the ones you don't mention it. I bet its not even close, you stalker!

I imagine it's directly proportional to the % of posts containing the word 'Chooch'.

You're both stalkers. :)

I just work here.

Welcome guys!

Hello y'all. Just joined. Been a member of the other site for quite some time and had wondered what happened to some of the Old Guard. I'm glad they had the recent thread that let me find out about this site.

Lifelong Redskins fan that grew up in Virginia and migrated to North Carolina the year the Panthers started up. Thank goodness for Sunday Ticket! I've been lurking here for a few days and really like what I've seen. This seems to get back to the style of the board I liked prior to and within the early years of Gibbs returning. Looking forward to seeing you around here. Hail!

Hello y'all. Just joined. Been a member of the other site for quite some time and had wondered what happened to some of the Old Guard. I'm glad they had the recent thread that let me find out about this site.

Lifelong Redskins fan that grew up in Virginia and migrated to North Carolina the year the Panthers started up. Thank goodness for Sunday Ticket! I've been lurking here for a few days and really like what I've seen. This seems to get back to the style of the board I liked prior to and within the early years of Gibbs returning. Looking forward to seeing you around here. Hail!

Welcome. It's great to see you here.

You'll love the place. HTTR

Welcome to BGO Dixie - we have a great community here and are glad you found us. I'm a Virginia native transplanted to NC as well :cheers:

Welcome Dixie, Kaos and Enforcer! Glad you've joined us! :cheers:

A big BGO welcome to all you new guys. Hope you find our humble home as comfortable as you do your real houses. You are welcome to whatever you can find in the fridge although you should check all dates before eating anything...Om is bad about cleaning it out. Glasses are in the upper left hand cabinet and the beer is in the garage fridge.

Ugh. Ok, I kinda feel like a little bit of an idiot. I've been over at ES for years (it's my home page), and over the last several a lot of the old guard gradually disappeared. Always wondered what happened, until a thread on Andyman started a few days ago and a lot of the old guard popped up in it. And I found out everyone was over here. And I somehow missed the announcement. D'oh. I'm still on ES everyday but I don't post like I used to over there. It's not quite the same place it used to be. I mostly lurk, like I did the first couple years I was there before I even made an account. Anyways, it's nice to be here. :)

Hi! This is my first time on a site like this, but my son tells me it is great and being so far from the DC area for the last four years (living in AL now) I am REALLY homesick for everything there, esp other Redskins fans. YES I said REDSKINS! I look forward to being here so Hail to the Redskins, May they continue to kick butt like Sunday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.