• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fred Davis... again.

We should have cut him a year ago. Im not sure who is more stupid - Davis, or his idiot employers. I could go either way.

As Joe Gibbs said 'we don't want simply talented players, we want smart players that have talent'.

That was a new concept for Snyder and Cerrato who ONLY went on the basis of talent with picks like Davis and signings like Haynesworth.

We had a team of knuckleheads.

As Joe Gibbs said 'we don't want simply talented players, we want smart players that have talent'.

That was a new concept for Snyder and Cerrato who ONLY went on the basis of talent with picks like Davis and signings like Haynesworth.

We had a team of knuckleheads.

Did Davis have weed troubles at USC?

No. He could get it anytime he wanted it.

Coming soon to a theater near you-

Fred Davis in: Up In Smoke, Too

(I really hope Trent won't be co-starring.)

Wow. The NFL's drug testing is the weakest, easiest thing to get around on earth.

You really have to be a moron, or have a serious addiction to get caught.

They test each player only once a year, during the same three month window each year. You can smoke freely after that.

And the real shame is that in another year or two, this won't even be against league rules. This kid's timing is awful.

TV movie inevitable...

'One Toke Over the Line - the Fred Davis Story'

Sweet Jesus!

Wow. The NFL's drug testing is the weakest, easiest thing to get around on earth.

You really have to be a moron, or have a serious addiction to get caught.

They test each player only once a year, during the same three month window each year. You can smoke freely after that.

And the real shame is that in another year or two, this won't even be against league rules. This kid's timing is awful.

Yeah, I saw that Real Sports piece, also. I'm not sure that testing protocol holds true for those already in "the program" though.

The 2008 draft was one of the worst if not the worst in team history.

Cerrato traded down to end up with three second round picks and all of them were busts.

Kelly spent most of his time in the NFL on IR, Thomas became a special teams player and Davis has spent a lot of time suspended or inactive.

Team history? It's competing for worst in League History.

I mean for crying out loud... 3 second round picks and we didn't get a single long term worth wild guy?!?!??!

NOT ONE?!?!?!

He is no longer a problem for the Redskins. He's a FA and will not return.

by the way, if you haven't read what he said when he was defending himself in court you're missing out on comedy gold.

this guy is seriously about as dumb as dumb gets.

Fred Davis, Attorney at Law: The Courtroom Transcripts | Local News | Washingtonian

It's all flagellant and hearsay

And no, no, the judge does not answer your questions. That's the witnesses job.

This guy is much like the company he keeps. That is - extremely ****ing stupid.

And don't forget, this all really started with undetectable weed

Didn't that all start because Davis threw a drink in the face of a hooker at a club?

what an idiot.

the one caveat I have in all of this is that, as a society, the country is sending out the message that smoking pot is no big deal. it's easy to see how a 20 something who isn't the sharpest tack in the box might react in a less than long-term smart way.

The 2008 draft was one of the worst if not the worst in team history.

Cerrato traded down to end up with three second round picks and all of them were busts.

Kelly spent most of his time in the NFL on IR, Thomas became a special teams player and Davis has spent a lot of time suspended or inactive.

And to think, Snyder overruled Vinny on Jamaal Charles. Instead of the worst, we could be talking about how good it was. Either that, or Jamaal would've ruined his career hanging with the dope boys.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Didn't that all start because Davis threw a drink in the face of a hooker at a club?

She wasn't a hooker, she was the hookers' pimp.

And I believe video evidence showed she instigated it by throwing her pimp cup at him, though I'm a little fuzzy on all the details now.

So, it's nice to know that circa 2008 our team was very much interested in hanging out with madams and hookers.

What a ****ing terrible culture we had. I'm really curious how much of that is still going on.

That's what we heard from Schefter.

Whether you believe it or not is another question.

Sources?

Could be a disgruntled Shanahan or an embarrassed Cerrato that doesn't want to take the heat for all of these bad picks.

k-medium.jpg

Fred, Fred, Fred...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.