• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fred Davis... again.

I'd like to be as confident as you are, but he had two serious concussions in college.

I agree. Nothing to date indicates Reed's career is in jeopardy, but he clearly has had several serious concussions, and the effects of concussions are often cumulative. So to say 'he'll be fine' has no more basis than saying 'he'll be out of football in a year or two'. We simply don't know. The only thing we can be sure of is that he is a star in the making and it'll be heartbreaking if his career is ended prematurely.

separate subject...sorta. so our society is moving, paradoxically, to sanctifying pot use. I can't wait to visit the first public establishment where it is being used - and suing the living ***t ala cigarette smoking out of these people.

separate subject...sorta. so our society is moving, paradoxically, to sanctifying pot use. I can't wait to visit the first public establishment where it is being used - and suing the living ***t ala cigarette smoking out of these people.

Yes, it is a separate subject, but I didn't know you made your millions on suing smokers of cigarettes... If you'd like to discuss pot smoking and the legalization of it, start a thread in the 5 o'clock club forum, and I'll be sure to stop by.

Somewhere along the way with his benched season gone awry I often suggested to friends that the team was drug testing him or somehow forcing him to be tested and they found out about his most recent transgression ahead of time. I think someone debunked it with that ridiculous law thingamajig but I still think Shanahan caught him somehow. Oh well, glad that his bizarre treatment this past season was somewhat justified... He 's got issues needs to stop getting paid to play a game and enter the real world.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Davis: Well, because I mean, first of all it was my [birthday] party. If anything, you should have had to leave because it was my party and I mean, like, like I’m supposed to be having a good time. Second of all, it don’t take that long to rub liquor out of your face. I mean it took me about two or three minutes to get my eyes like right. Like wow, I still was blurry vision and my eyes were still burning that night for the whole night. After that, I was like, well, shoot, that’s crazy, that’s messed up, so after that I grabbed the juice and I poured it on you. That was it.

Chaka: So if your eyes were burning, why didn’t you seek medical attention as I have—

Davis: Because—

Chaka: —for my, my injury from you?

Davis: I don’t have any personal vendetta. I don’t have any personal reason to get money out of you, I mean, like for what? Why would I do that? I can take care of myself. I don’t need to seek medical attention, I’m getting Lasik eye surgery, yeah, but other than that, I’m not going to try to make you pay for it. Why? I don’t, I wouldn’t even give you the satisfaction, so.

the gift that keeps on giving

He follows the bizarre path of other Redskins picks like Devin Thomas and Michael Westbrook.

These guys seemed to be in the NFL only because they didn't have anything better to do at the time.

Wear a uniform, go through the motions and get paid.

Retire at 27 and hang out spending all your dough.

Fred Davis Suspended Again

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

Fred Davis of the Washington Redskins has been suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Davis' suspension begins immediately.

[Note: The NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse is posted on nflmedia.com. From the home page, click on "Resources" and then "About the NFL."]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.