• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

CANNOT wait to scream at the TV tonight! Football is back, ya'll!
**** the Cowboys! :indian_chief:

Dallas has picked up a bruiser of a running back. Going to be interesting playing him twice this year.

Dallas doesnt know how to run the ball anymore. At all.

They haven't had a true feature back since Emmitt Smith.

Wake me up when they learn how to commit to the run game. Until then I'm not going to lose any sleep over some kid who looked ok in the Hall of Fame game.

Eff Dallas.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You're probably right Henry, but size and speed is something that doesn't change from preseason to regular season :)

I know Miami is terrible, I mean they were awful last night, but this kid was knocking people around Alfred Morris style. He's even bigger, reminded me of Brandon Jacobs in his prime. Sure - big guys like that at that position have short careers, but in their prime they're not much fun to line up across from.

Yeah t-, they said the same thing about DeMarco Murray and a host of others over the last 10 years. I didn't watch any of the game last night so I don't know...but their OL is so bad along the interior, unless they figure out a way to mask that deficiency they will be lucky to be 8-8 this year because their DL is in shambles...no amount of Tampa 2 is going to fix that.

Oh, yeah I have no idea how Dallas in general will do.

Miami was terrible last night, so this kid had open space all night to run in. I'm just saying dudes were bouncing off him the same way Alfred Morris was making people bounce off him last year. That type of back is not fun to go against.

Whether or not he'll have that kind of space during the regular season, who knows. Like Henry said they are pass happy anyways, and like you've pointed out they have no offensive line. Plus, Miami is god awful terrible. They looked like a bad high school team last night - and that was with mostly starters in the game.

But if we let that kid get a full head of steam with the ball in open space it's going to be hard to bring him down.

Though now that I look him up, he's only 5-10. So who knows, maybe Miami just sucks that bad :)

You're probably right Henry, but size and speed is something that doesn't change from preseason to regular season :)

-said every Redskins fan ever about Sultan McCullough, Marcus Mason, etc. etc. etc.

Not picking on you, t. I just can't pass up an opportunity to talk trash about the Cowboys. :)

There are very few constants in this world. Death, Taxes, and the belief of every Cowboy fan that THIS runningback is really really good.

Julius Jones ran the ball 267 times for 1084 yards in 2006. That is the only time since Smith left the team eleven years ago that the Cowboys have had a 1000-yard rusher. Think about that for a second.

And then smile. :)

Eff Dallas.

These all made me LOL a little... just thought I'd share... OH yeah **** Dall-ass.

tonyproblem_medium.gif

romofake_medium.gif

punterham_medium.gif

One more for ****s and giggles

Tony-Romo-Interception-12-12.gif

Upon request I have decided to re-open this thread, with a slightly less colorful thread title. Hopefully this is a satisfactory compromise.

Oh, and uh, eff Dallas. :)

I see what you did there, Henry. ;)

Well done.

The Cowboys were almost named "The Dallas Steers." Oh, what might have been!

When the Cowboys joined the NFL in 1960, they were known as the Steers. The team’s general manager, Texas E. Schramm, realized that having a castrated mascot might subject the team to ridicule, so he changed the name to Rangers. That name had its own problems since there was already a minor league baseball team called the Rangers. Schramm finally changed the nickname to Cowboys shortly before the team's inaugural season.

25 Rejected Nicknames for Professional Sports Teams | Mental Floss

No team in NFL history has ever given up four 400-yard passing games in a single season; the Cowboys have done it and still have 8 games left. LOLz.

10654210233_42132af520_o.gif

look at Romo, what a POS.

That should have been a 15 yard penalty. He completely jacked up the spot by doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.