• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Not all divisions are created equal

SkinsOrlando

Searching for the 6 fingered man
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Kent State

San Fran played Dallas well but couldn't quite hang on. We've got em on their home opener, here's to making it a sour one F*** DALLAS.

And whats good whooey

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

God bless, I can think of few sweeter things than marching into Dallas and kicking their asses. Just a very satisfying feeling.

Time for the rookies to learn about Dallas. Educate 'em London!

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

The idiot 49ers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Time to smackdown my two cousins who live in the DFW area - they are the black sheep in the family for being Cowgirls fans. And being idiots too.

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Dallas played a home game in SF. 49er fans should be ashamed.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

The idiot 49ers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Time to smackdown my two cousins who live in the DFW area - they are the black sheep in the family for being Cowgirls fans. And being idiots too.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Mark Twain quotes:

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Mr. Kerrigan, that douchbag over there is Tony Romo. Please, go acquaint yourself. Violently.

Follow Rak's lead, rook.

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Just sent a text to my two cousins and included some of the Redskins fans here at BGO. Just letting them know how we feel about their team!

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Quite honestly, I'm fine with Dallas stealing that game in 'Frisco today.

I have a better feeling walking into their scum-filled home stadium and winning with them being 1-1, as opposed to 0-2. They'd be extremely desperate at 0-2, much like they were a year ago when they went to Houston and won. At 1-1, everybody will talk about what a hero Romo is for leading them to victory today, and they'll be the clear-cut favourite. I'm fine going into Dallas as the underdog and flying under the radar a bit.

Jugband McGillicuddy

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Army Marshall

Quite honestly, I'm fine with Dallas stealing that game in 'Frisco today.

I have a better feeling walking into their scum-filled home stadium and winning with them being 1-1, as opposed to 0-2. They'd be extremely desperate at 0-2, much like they were a year ago when they went to Houston and won. At 1-1, everybody will talk about what a hero Romo is for leading them to victory today, and they'll be the clear-cut favourite. I'm fine going into Dallas as the underdog and flying under the radar a bit.
Exactly, CBacon. I saw Trent Dilfer on ESPN, and he was all but jerking himself off while he was talking about Romo. It was comical. He made Romo sound like Willis Reed. (Or Doug Williams, if he had any sense.)

As for being the underdog, I understand what you're saying. We'll probably be the underdog as far as the line goes. But it shouldn't be more than three, since that's what you get for homefield. Personally, if I was an oddsmaker, I'd put it at even. (Even though I think we're the better team, all homerism aside.)

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Considering how popular Dallas is, it'll be more than three Hog. Remember, the odds makers are trying to equal action on both sides. I would guess Dallas by 4 to start.

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Felix Jones has a separated shoulder - probably out for the Redskins game.

Miles Austin injured his hamstring and is probably out for the next two or three games.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

My understanding is that he almost played this afternoon, I would expect him to go next Monday, particularly if Austin can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0