• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

@darrenrovell 1m
The Dallas Cowboys are now 136-136 (.500) in the regular season since 1997.

1497688_563240923764610_2123804522_n.jpg

And the beat goes on.

I feel like the fact that the legal punishment ranges from probation to 20+ years in jail means there's something wrong with the system in regards to this....

I have to hear about the Cryboys all freakin' year, given where I live ... it's always great to see the hangdog expressions on the faces of the locals when Romo loses yet another game 16 to keep them out of the playoffs.

Speaking of badly-behaved Cryboys, does anyone here remember Lance Rentzel?? ;-)

He played opposite Bob Hayes, right? Isn't he the guy caught flashing young girls (or at least being accused of it)?

If there's a worse GM of any professional sports team than Jerry Jones, I don't know who it could be ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.