• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dale Jr.: Why I Love The Redskins

I think I should say something, but I'm not sure what and to be quite honest I'm a little scared.

You just have to speak their language, Henry. NASCAR fans like like to hear you talk about tires and belts (whatever the hell they are), throw in a yo mama joke now and then, and you'll fit in just like me.

You just have to speak their language, Henry. NASCAR fans like like to hear you talk about tires and belts (whatever the hell they are), throw in a yo mama joke now and then, and you'll fit in just like me.

They're not tires. They're rubber. You start a fuel run with fresh rubber. But by the end of a fuel run, you're on used rubber. And sometimes your rubber blows out. Which is how yo mama got you!

I dunno, guys. I think I'd totally watch NASCAR if they had laser beams.

Sharks with lasers?

I have no comeback for that. Soooo, you're a poopyhead.

POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH, POTTY MOUTH!!!

Hey guys! It's the C.O.! Y'all be cool!!

What do you care about the CO? You've been on KP duty since the third grade. Go make some potty mouth pies with Goal and yo mamas.

Speaking of KP duty - Yo Mama is SOOOO..............

OOOOOOOOOOH, Junyer won a race this year??? Oh, that's right - only during presidential election years. :rotflmao:

car racing is lame, it would be way cooler if they added some guns and laser beams or something.

who would ever want to go to an outdoor venue on a sunny day and BBQ all day long while pretty women in skimpy clothes walk around drinking beer and being social... then to go inside, where you can bring in your own beer, and watch 900HP cars drive within inches of eachother at speeds topping out at 200mph?

watching cars race around in a circle is boring, the only time it gets exciting is when someone crashes and then its boring again. the pretty women would make it better.

as for inventing sports, we invented the good ones, football (not futbol), Basketball lacrosse and hockey, americans invented baseball I think thats an epic win for us.

I spell Offence and defence correctly because the language is called english not murcan.

well to be fair, I suppose americans do know a lot about ignorance, whereabouts did you rank in education again? I am not certain you even cracked the top 15. guess where Canada was ranked? lol

btw I dont even dislike Murcans, I think you are funny people, you should probably wear hats.

NASCAR or Curling? Curling is Canada's favorite "sport". Such an easy choice.

Curling! :hammer:

kylebuschskins.jpg

kylebuschskins2.jpg

l.jpg

1193_35.JPG
$(KGrHqR,!g4E1fbh-Q3VBNZ,O1NrDQ~~0_35.JPG

[Media]http://nascar2009paint16.webs.com/denny%20hamlin%20redskins.png[/Media]

well to be fair, I suppose americans do know a lot about ignorance, whereabouts did you rank in education again? I am not certain you even cracked the top 15. guess where Canada was ranked? lol

btw I dont even dislike Murcans, I think you are funny people, you should probably wear hats.

wow... and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously....

wow... and you wonder why nobody takes you seriously....

This is all in good fun. The friendly insults back and forth are cool by everyone. Ryan understands it and he is just giving as good as he takes. Just have fun with it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.