• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dale Jr.: Why I Love The Redskins

this conversation is the definitiion of why you two are my best friends...hahaha i love you guys.

I do NOT understand NASCAR at all. I am completely befuddled as to how you people can get so worked up over different drivers. But whatever. If driving around in circles makes you happy, enjoy.

<ducks>

:)

I do NOT understand NASCAR at all. I am completely befuddled as to how you people can get so worked up over different drivers. But whatever. If driving around in circles makes you happy, enjoy.

<ducks>

have you ever been to a live race at any professional level... and this is not a slight, i'm actually asking sincerely

<ducks>

Yugo owners will never understand, so you Yugo screw yourself.

:biggrin2:

Nope, never.

And I forgot to quote you, but STOP JUDGING ME, Mike!

:rotflmao:

You guys are so easy... :)

hahahaha

well i strongly suggest, if you ever get a chance to witness a race, live in person, take it... it's an amazing thing to be a part of.

this conversation is the definitiion of why you two are my best friends...hahaha i love you guys.

We don't need your approval.

;)

I do NOT understand NASCAR at all.

It's above your paygrade. And besides...

It takes an IQ over 3 to understand why guys like to drink beer, bbq good food, talk ****, and watch fast loud cars.cars.

Yugo owners will never understand, so Yugo screw yourself.

:biggrin2:

Fixed. :)

I have no comeback for that. Soooo, you're a poopyhead.

Damn, dude. That was uncalled for. I was just joking around. There's no reason to take it to that level.

I'll be the bigger man though, and not resort to that kind of language and real animosity.

I don't CARE what his reasoning is, Mike. *****head (spelled out) should bring the ban hammer. We have a ban hammer, right? RIGHT?!

Tarh... er, Boone loves it when we talk about the Banhammer. I don't even know what a Banhammer is, for the record.

I think I should say something, but I'm not sure what and to be quite honest I'm a little scared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.