• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Coronavirus - COVID19

Dude - I live ‘this crap’. I really cannot fathom people like you that stare facts and personal experience in the face and still deny what is clearly happening.

He’s not lying. Every word he says is factual. You should be embarassed to show your blatant ignorance publicly.

And apologies to my fellow staff and ownership for the lack of decorum and civility in that response but I am not going to tolerate being called a liar when presenting reasonable facts that I personally know to be 100% true.

Ignorance is ignorance and deserves to be called out as such.

And apologies to my fellow staff and ownership for the lack of decorum and civility in that response but I am not going to tolerate being called a liar when presenting reasonable facts that I personally know to be 100% true.

You were more polite than I would have been. By a long way. No apology necessary, brother.

And you are ignorant to the fact that govt isn't trying to save from crap.this was planned years ago. You're a fake account. If the hospital is busy, it's all the people that did t get care for other things. It's a well known fact they label a patient covid, for more money
If it's so bad, how come you're not dead?
Don't give some crap about masks or vac.
Masks don't protect you from diseases.
All these people took the vac and govt continues to string you along.

I was in my city hospital last week for a heart issue. It wasn't chaos.

And you are ignorant to the fact that govt isn't trying to save from crap.this was planned years ago. You're a fake account. If the hospital is busy, it's all the people that did t get care for other things. It's a well known fact they label a patient covid, for more money

You're on to me.

In 2009, I decided to start a Redskins fan site, not because I liked the Skins, but because I knew what was coming. Sometime, and who knew when that day would come, an evil government would invent a global pandemic, and use it to coerce, subvert, and control Redskins nation and the populace at large.

I had to get in on that action.

So I started this site. My diabolical plan was genius and today, I finally launched my final step to complete world domination. You are now controlled by my misinformation and clever conspiracy. I pull the strings. You dance.

Or maybe I'm just sharing local information about a disease.

It's definitely one of these two things.

If anyone wonders why we no longer describe the site as 'the most intelligent community of Washington Football fans on the web' - I give you exhibit A.

There is justification in believing the government does not act in the best interest of the people. Your beliefs are not where government negligence exists.

Government actually only cares about the economy and its tax machinery working. They do not give a shit if its only one percent dying or people having intangible "Long COVID". But they do care if the politicians, bureaucrats, judges, etc themselves start dropping like flies and businesses can't open or if hospitals are overwhelmed.

The prevalent attitude initially was precisely to minimize the issue and keep the machinery running, with the exception of a few like the governor of Ohio. De Blasio told New Yorkers to just keep living their lives.

Death is not the only way a disease can cause chaos. Some diseases are not overly lethal but they spread easily. That is the natural order of things. No parasite or dangerous disease wants to kill too effectively or else their genetic continuance also ends, which is what happened with SARS and MERS.

In the last month, my 250 bed hospital has gone from NO Covid-19 patients, to over 40/day currently (a number having died enroute to that number) with our ED and ICU filled to capacity. And that's not even addressing employees who have tested positive during that period. Getting a little scary.
Same thing happening with my hospital and the hospitals in the surrounding area. Our neighbor hospital 40 miles north just deployed a Covid field hospital, but there is staff shortage. so they are having trouble running it. We are bracing to get an influx of Covid-19 patients these next couple weeks because we just had our county fair. On top of our staffing shortage of people out with COVID, and now healthcare workers walking out instead of getting the mandated vaccine. It's going to be a difficult several weeks ahead.

We had a nurse resign today due to mandated vaccine. Not sure how many the health system will lose but could ‘t come at a worse time.

We had a nurse resign today due to mandated vaccine. Not sure how many the health system will lose but could ‘t come at a worse time.
Agreed about timing. At my medical center it remains to be seen what the impact will be. Our California mandate goes into effect on Sept. 30: be fully vaccinated, have a medical or religious exemption (which they are being really strict on) or be fired and likely ineligible for unemployment. 98% of our physicians are fully vaccinated, but about 45% of the rest of the staff is not, so, definitely could be a major problem. We'll have to see. Did your hospital give any incentive to emoloyees for vaccination? We get a $500 bonus if we are vaccinated.

No incentive. The thing is, because just about every healthcare setting is mandating it (the right thing to do imho), folks are easentially ending their careers. I’m still skeptical a significant number of them will elect not to get vaccinated when all is said and done. The girl who resigned today is retirement age.

Under 50% for healthcare providers is pathetic!

No incentive. The thing is, because just about every healthcare setting is mandating it (the right thing to do imho), folks are easentially ending their careers. I’m still skeptical a significant number of them will elect not to get vaccinated when all is said and done. The girl who resigned today is retirement age.

Under 50% for healthcare providers is pathetic!
Agreed. I don't know how many will throw their careers and student debt obligations away over a vaccination. We are not really having a problem with our "providers," we are having issues with nurses and all other staff.

Keep strong, Healthcare workers. It's a rough time, there's lots of people who will crap on the hard work you are doing, and the threat to yourself you are ignoring to take care of people.

My mom's an NP in the same boat. She works in a clinic in Florida, had somebody almost die on her in the parking lot from being unable to breathe from this. Hell, they had a nurse apply for her clinic to get away from the ER, where they stated they are sick of seeing people come in and die after recovering from COVID previously, because they refuse to take the minor precautions recommended.

It's a rough time, and too many people aren't taking the accountability portion of personal responsibility seriously. Everybody makes their choices, and that is a good thing...but you also have to stand by your choice even when it puts you in a bad place.

Much respect. Keep strong, and keep safe.

P.S. I actually thought Chief's first post was a joke troll post. Nice handling Boone.

Thanks for that post - truly appreciated. I dunno, I should be nicer and take the high road. The struggle is real.

FDA has approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

Dude - I live ‘this crap’. I really cannot fathom people like you that stare facts and personal experience in the face and still deny what is clearly happening.

He’s not lying. Every word he says is factual. You should be embarassed to show your blatant ignorance publicly.
Maybe it's the treatment that's killing them.
You can't be a very good nurse if you don't even research that. Just a slave who follows orders.

FDA has approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
And they've been sued for all the other shit they approve. It's a meaningless move.. they didn't even approve it in the first place. They approved something under another name that they haven't even created yet

Lord son, it must suck to be you living in a world where the sun rises in the west and the rest of us all think it comes up in the east. Someday, you will have to share with us mere humans what omnipotence is like.

Maybe it's the treatment that's killing them.
You can't be a very good nurse if you don't even research that. Just a slave who follows orders.

Make another personal attack post like that and it will be the last one you ever make here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.