• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Confirmed Signings

From what I have seen t looks like:

LT - T. Williams
LG - C. Lichtensteiger
C - W. Montgomery
RG - Chris Chester
RT - Jamal Brown

Couple camp updates I've seen - new players:

#58 Eric McBride LB
#69 Thomas Weaver DT

Reports out of Texans camp are that JJ Watt is KILLING it. I think he might have been the pick over Kerrigan if he'd dropped to us.

Redskins add #36 Davonte Shannon, SS

EDIT: BB had this one earlier. Not sure about the other two.

Redskins now have just six players on the roster that are 30 or older.

Edited to add: Make it seven with Brown being re-signed. Buchanon would make it eight. Releasing Sellers would make it seven again.

Nope, Buchanon re-signing would make it 9. :)

it's not necessarily about age but production. no one is unhappy London Fletcher returns at 36 at inside linebacker. but a lot of us are questioning whether Mike Sellers has a role on this team in 2011.

it all comes down to production.

Randy Moss to retire...very interesting. Guess he's not getting the dollar amounts he was expecting?

Buchanon decision coming? Asked who is ready for an update on his Twitter account.

He's a good depth player. Hopefully Barnes will give him a battle for the #3 job.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

He can't even get into the country. Visa problems from what I read.

VISA - It's everwhere you want to be. Eh, Rocca probably wishes he had a MasterCard now.

Seriously - the visa thing should be taken care of in another day or so.

VISA - It's everwhere you want to be. Eh, Rocca probably wishes he had a MasterCard now.

Seriously - the visa thing should be taken care of in another day or so.

I'll be happy to drop my mate Mark a line. He could surely muster a dozen not so happy lookin bikers to have a talk with the immigration man.

Hey, guys.....I could be having a brain fart, but did Portis ever end up anywhere? Or, is he still floating around out there looking for a team?

Suddenly occurred to me and I just can't recall......how strange.

Portis is still floating from what I can tell. I'd like to see him get a shot at 10K somewhere but fear it won't happen.

Portis is still floating from what I can tell. I'd like to see him get a shot at 10K somewhere but fear it won't happen.

Wow.....his name just popped into my head all of a sudden and I realized I hadn't heard a thing about him. I have to think that SOMEONE will bring him in to compete for a spot at some point. It's still early, I suppose.

Kinda sad, in a way.

Few of the Redskins players released or in free agency are of much immediate interest. The Redskins were an aging club that lost 10 games. Anyone we don't want is either done or has attitude/fit issues like Rogers and Haynesworth.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.