• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Confirmed Signings

HB has not ben released - yet. A short time ago, he said that it is all but done.

An offer is still on the table for Lofu Tatupu. We'll see what happens.

As someone on Twitter put it: if the writing wasn't on the wall for Blades before that tweet, it is now.

Blades can't cut it as a LB, especially in the 3-4. Good special teams player, but that is his limit.

Tatupu is not seen as his replacement - just someone who can provide quality play at ILB.

No timetable has been given for Malcolm Kelly's return - not cleared by doctors and has been told to continue his rehab on the stationary bike.

So it appears the Redskins were leveraging themselves with Fox in case Tatupu signs elsewhere.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

It looks as if Malcolm Kelly will be released in the coming days - probably with an injury settlement.

Mike Sellers is still a longshot to make the team.

large.jpg

But not athe cost of the developmwnt of Paulsen.

But not athe cost of the developmwnt of Paulsen.

Yeah, I agree. Sucks to lose Sellers, but he ain't no spring chicken.

This is how I will always remember Big Mike:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWWIBUbRD-I[/media]

He pretty much dominated that entire game, but that one play was so beautiful.

Redskins sign...

QB Matt Gutierrez. He has spent time with the Pats and Bears.

Redskins release former UVA QB, Marc Verica.

Giants put Steve Smith on PUP because of microfracture surgery even though he is a FA and then the Iggles sign him to a 1 year deal. This is just ridiculous and no way that he makes ANY sort of impact on that team.

I so hope the Saints or Packers ultimately wax the Iggles in the playoffs.

I so hope the Saints or Packers ultimately wax the Iggles in the playoffs.

I hope they are on the verge of making the playoffs. They need one win, it is week 17 and they get blown out by the Burgundy and Gold.

I hope they are on the verge of making the playoffs. They need one win, it is week 17 and they get blown out by the Burgundy and Gold.

Were that the actual scenario I don't think I would enjoy a Redskins win any more than I would that one. :claps::)

Did anyone get signed or released today? Is Malcolm "In The Middle Bike" still sidelined?

After doing some digging I haven't run across much news about signings or releases, except an the increase in the number of rumors being posted about Kelly's imminent departure. I wouldn't be surprised for activity to pick up after tonight's game.

BTW-anyone with news about comings and goings-try to post it here. We're only seven posts away from having the first 1,000 post thread at BGO. :)

Rumors are flying around in crazy circles...

Latest rumor has Chris Cooley being traded to the Bills for Lee Evans. It seems to be nothing more than a rumor though. Cooley needs to stay in DC - he is a core member of the team and a fan favorite.

For two excellent and younger OL? Ugh, that would be a tough call.

Chris Cooley straight up for Lee Evans would be a horrible trade. Lee Evans and a 2nd or 3rd, maaaaybe. That said, I doubt it happens.

Do the Bills have two excellent, younger OL?

The Bills O line is worse than ours!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.