• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Commanders Trade for QB Carson Wentz

Let's remind ourselves of our first date with the modern Carson Wentz.

Carson comes across as a regular guy. And apparent adherent to the Nuke Laloosh School of Public Verbiage.

I hope Chase has been reaching out for his playbook. Maybe he’ll be able to execute what he’s asked to execute this season :)

Seriously. Stop over rushing or having one move. Time for him to play right.

Do we now have to refer to him as "North Dakota tough"?

Haven't watched the video, but of course Wentz can handle the press. Hell, he even went on Mcafee's show.

One day she's gonna beat his ass for making her be in a pic while he's wearing that!

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute - what is he going to say? "I didn't buy any of those rumors and never asked anyone about them."?

Having said that, I don't see Ron as being the kind of guy to directly lie about something either.

Last edited:
More snippets from the Ginger-back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.