• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Chase Young

While I think Arians is a choad, he's also just sticking up for his guy. I wouldn't want Rivera saying that Herbert or Jefferson should be offensive ROY. I would want him to say that Gibson should be offensive ROY even if he doesn't think it's true.

While I think Arians is a choad, he's also just sticking up for his guy. I wouldn't want Rivera saying that Herbert or Jefferson should be offensive ROY. I would want him to say that Gibson should be offensive ROY even if he doesn't think it's true.

He can say Winfield is worthy without the jab at Young

We all know, especially Arians, that its never just about sack numbers. Honestly - I'd expect more from a coach.

Young is the complete package. He rushes the passer, he can defend the run and he has leadership qualities.

God forbid any major injuries, Young should be the anchor for the defense for the next 10 years.

That's why Rivera didn't put on a show of trying to make believe Washington wanted Tua at #2 to induce teams to move up.

Rivera didn't want a basket of later picks. He wanted the best defensive player to come out of college the past several years.

Meanwhile the Dolphins are talking about including Tua in a trade package for Stafford or Watson after just one season.

What a joke.

Young is the complete package. He rushes the passer, he can defend the run and he has leadership qualities.

God forbid any major injuries, Young should be the anchor for the defense for the next 10 years.

That's why Rivera didn't put on a show of trying to make believe Washington wanted Tua at #2 to induce teams to move up.

Rivera didn't want a basket of later picks. He wanted the best defensive player to come out of college the past several years.

Meanwhile the Dolphins are talking about including Tua in a trade package for Stafford or Watson after just one season.

What a joke.

lol yeah there were a lot of people this season saying we should have gone QB..

I've seen people say that we should have taken Herbert, but there was NO chance anyone takes Herbert at 2 overall

Young is borderline untouchable. There is a price for anything, but the dude deserves to be a staple here. If Houston wanted Watson for Young straight up, I would have to think about it simply because of the importance of the QB position, but man I would HATE to see that guy leave. He's a guy I personally want on our team until he retires..

Pretty much a no-brainer, as was the Alex Smith selection. I don't know if they've named COY, but I'd love to see Rivera get recognized. I do not think he gets it - would really be surprising for WFT to have 3 award winners in one season.

Pretty much a no-brainer, as was the Alex Smith selection. I don't know if they've named COY, but I'd love to see Rivera get recognized. I do not think he gets it - would really be surprising for WFT to have 3 award winners in one season.

Stefansky in Cleveland

Not really a surprise

Well deserved. It is so nice to get solid wood on a high first rounder for the first time in what feels like forever. Barring injury he will be a force on the edge for a long time, Keep doing your thing young man, and more honors are sure to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.