• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Anita Pointer at 74

I loved the pointer sisters as a kid. I always loved their harmonies and how they felt like they brought the "old school" with them to the 80s.

Art McNally, 97

Marine, Former NFL official and Head of Officiating. First NFL official inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Sad. I don't know a lot about her but I am sure it was not easy growing up in the shadow of all that fame and drama.

Robbie Kneivel 60 years old.

F cancer!!

Robbie Bachman of Bachman-Turner Overdrive, 69

This is eerily similar to the year we had where a whole bunch of celebs died

That style of harmony they had was always so nice.

Crosby had major coke and heroin addictions for a long time. Almost destroyed his career. It's amazing he made it to his 80's honestly. Loved CSN and CSNY... like Mike stated, harmony geniuses.

He also donated sperm to Melissa ethridge so she could have a child.

Dude had a crazy life

College Basketball announcer Billy Packer, 82. Anyone who is a college basketball fan and watched in the 80s - 2000s heard Packer on some of the biggest moments in the sport.

Lisa Loring, 64 - the original Wednesday Addams

Cindy Williams passed away at 75

Seriously tough day for celebs. Geez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.