• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Norm was always underrated as a comedian. I loved watching and listening to him most of the time. And I agree, Dirty Work is absolutely hilarious. That joke above from the ESPY's a classic Norm humor and delivery.

Norms delivery is what always got me. He didn't always get the immediate laugh. Sometimes you had to think on it and let it hit you.

His constant riding of OJ was one of my favorite long running bits he had. He just sent in on him every chance he got.

Peter Scolari....what a damn shame

William Lucking aka Piney Winston from Sons of anarchy died.

Dean Stockwell - 85

Dean Stockwell has been in a ton of old movies, including his infamous role as Ben in ‘Blue Velvet’.

Damn he was suave.

Senator Bob Dole - 98

Thank you for your service, sir.

Stop talking about my record! Bob Dole is a true American hero in my book. RIP.

Mike Nesmith, singer/songwriter/guitarist for The Monkeys - 78

He caught that last train to Clarksville 😪

Richard Marcinko, arguably the greatest and most important Navy Seal of all time, died at 81

John Madden has died.

I think we need to change BGO in some fashion to remember him

Betty White passed.

Absolutely brutal. What a great example of a human being

Such a talented and hilarious woman. Rest easy Ms White

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.