• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Dusty Hill - Bassist for ZZ Top has passed - he was 72

Dusty Hill - Bassist for ZZ Top has passed - he was 72

First concert I attended without an adult and drove myself was ZZ Top at the Capital Center on the Afterburner tour. So much sound for just 3 guys. Good times.

This week rock-n-roll has taken a huge hit

lead singer from metal church
founding member of Slipknot
bassist from ZZ Top

brutal for a metal kid like myself..

King of the late-night infomercial, Ron "But Wait, There's More" Popeil, has died at 86.

Pretty certain EVERYONE owned the ‘Eliminator’ cassette at one point or another. They had the southern rock down pat like a muhfuh

Underrated actor. Deliverance alone made him legendary. And that could not have been an easy role to play.

Nope, and I think everyone associated him with that one scene. He was very talented

Bobby Bowden died at 91

Markie Post of Night Court and Fall Guy Dies of Cancer at 70!

I miss watching night court, that was a funny show back in the day. She was pretty witty in it as well

What a great actor. RIP.

Micheal K. Williams. 54

Omar Little on The Wire. Apparent drug overdose.

Damn his style was so different and Dirty Work never got the love that movie deserved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.