• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

So fucking sad.

In a hotel room...I hate thinking it's either drugs or suicide. My guess will be something he did laced with fentanyl

Louie Anderson and Meat Loaf both died this morning

That’s crazy, was just watching a ‘Coming to America’ documentary last night with Louie in it.

Meat Loaf was such a good singer, too. You'd never have expected from looking at him.

Howard Hesseman, best known as Dr Johnny Fever, has passed away.

Bob Wall, best known as the bad guy from enter the dragon, died at 82. He was apparently a 9th degree black belt in karate.

He was definitely one of the all-time greats. I don't know that we'll ever see another WR in B&G like him. An NFL highlight reel machine.

Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon passed away.

Went in for hip surgery and had 3 major heart attacks while under.

Wrestler Scott Hall aka ‘Razor Ramon’ has passed at 63

I worked security for him one time. He was a cool dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.