• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

C-A-P-S

Babe Ruth is a great comparison.

Opposing teams, especially goalies, know exactly where he mostly is and where so many of his shots are coming from yet they can’t stop him.

... and still a handsome sumbitch.

1667911902791.png

What a fun sequence. He hits the post on a shot from his defensive zone. Then has what most expect to be a look at the empty net, and he passes off to Kuzy, who then tries to pass it back through 3 defenders. Then he somehow scores a no look shot from the boards. Even with and empty netter, the guy can still amaze.

What a fun sequence. He hits the post on a shot from his defensive zone. Then has what most expect to be a look at the empty net, and he passes off to Kuzy, who then tries to pass it back through 3 defenders. Then he somehow scores a no look shot from the boards. Even with and empty netter, the guy can still amaze.

You could kind of tell he preferred it not be an empty netter to take over no. 2. I am happy as hell he's got it (I don't think it was ever in doubt), but when they do highlight montages, you'd 'prefer' a heads up goal.

Oshie sheds the non-contact practice jersey

Skating as an extra, along with Wilson

All my friends told me last year "no way he can even pass Howe, let alone catch the great one"

They're awfully quiet this season

It is remarkable how durable Ovi is. That obviously has to continue to catch and pass Gretzky. He is built differently though.

I still love the video of him getting hit directly in the face with a puck and just nonchalantly checking his tooth

Tied for 3rd in goals and over halfway to 50 without Backstrom and Oshie at 37 years old?

Russian Machine is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.