• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

C-A-P-S

Losing Lundquist before he even played a game for us didn't help last season, while he's no longer a top starter having that playoff experience when injuries showed up would've been crucial.

It looks more and more like not paying Trotz was a huge mistake, yeah the Isle's are a younger team but their game planning has been excellent throughout the playoffs (Mrs SO) is an Isles fan so I've watched all their games so far.

Who does that? Seriously. Win the Cup and let the coach go? And to a division rival? SMH.

Hell of a way to open a season... seein the youngin get his first was cool as hell.

If you havent seen it, it's one of the coolest moments in sports.. Oshie with a sick pass and Lappy scores, Oshie proceeds to lose his mind for the 19 year old who scored his first career goal in his first game..

You could feel the energy on the ice last night. Was a really good sign to see considering they didn't play too well up until then.

They definitely had some jump in them. Something that was missing in the the second half of last season. Faster, quicker, younger. Noticeably better in the defensive end. And they finally moved away from the ridiculous one man slingshot strategy on the PP entry.

All the pregame talked about was how good the Rangers were and how they would send a physical message to the Caps.

I wonder if the NYR organization will release a statement today about the ‘horrifying’ result.

Considering Ovi wasn't even supposed to play he looked pretty damn solid

Another solid effort by the boys last night.

Coach Jared Bednar called it a “bad night” for some of his top players.

“I thought we got outcompeted in a lot of areas, so we gave up way too much," Bednar said. “I just thought they were the faster, bigger, stronger and hungrier team tonight, start to finish.”

We were talking last night about Ovi catching Gretzky. He's 162 behind him now. With 5 years on his contract, barring injury or dramatic drop off in production, he can easily pass him.

8 goals to start the season for Ovi, that'd be a crazy pace to keep up, now to get Backstrom back and see what this team can do.

Win HALF your games and that's 82 points. Finish 5 games over .500 and that's 92 points. 10 OTLs and you're at 102 which is in the thick of the playoffs. OTLs often make or break a season.

Going to see Ovi and the boys tomorrow night.

Hoping for no overtime and for not going 0 for Florida.

In a game of goaltender musical chairs…the Caps fought back mightily only to lose another OT. This team is really missing TJ and is just not built for 3 on 3.

Panther fans celebrated like they just won the cup.

I was watching the highlights this morning, I hate how almost every hockey game in FL is blacked out locally

The NHL is the easiest of the major sports to stream.

In a game of goaltender musical chairs…the Caps fought back mightily only to lose another OT. This team is really missing TJ and is just not built for 3 on 3.

Panther fans celebrated like they just won the cup.

and that was after FLA jumped out to a 4 - 1 lead. This Caps team doesn't mail it in, and they don't lose convincingly (sorry I probably just jinxed us for the weekend).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.