Bruce, Scot and the Front Office.

One of many experimental iterations ...

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

High Point

I have to say, this line in the article made me chuckle.

"The 'Skins GM, rumored to be on the verge of being fired, didn't look to be in full decision-making mode here. He looked more like he was in the process of deciding that milk was a bad choice."

DixieFlatline

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

William and Mary

I have to say, this line in the article made me chuckle.

"The 'Skins GM, rumored to be on the verge of being fired, didn't look to be in full decision-making mode here. He looked more like he was in the process of deciding that milk was a bad choice."
And how about people ignoring the obvious. If he had been fired or close to it, why would he be wearing Redskins gear?

Miles Monroe

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Man. this is getting out of control. Looks like a guy taking his dog for a walk in comphy clothing.

That's not a photograph of an employed man. That feels like a stretch.
It's not like there aren't executives in the world that sport a beard. I don't know about you, but if I have time to just kick around the house for a week or two, shaving is the last thing on my mind.

Whats next, spy shots of him picking up dog ****, using his left hand instead of his right. A sure sign of complete confusion.....

Om

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia Tech

Funny, Pedro. :)

It's okay if he's amphibious just so long as he's using a bag. If he isn't we're going 1-15 next year.

romberjo

The Rookie
Reaction score

I think Scot's sporting Skins gear, along with Bruce's comments at the Combine talking about what a great guy Scot is, shows that there's no acrimony between Scot and the team. I think his "family issues" pretty plainly encompass some personal difficulties--and little reason to believe it suggests blameworthy chaos on the part of the team.

DixieFlatline

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

William and Mary

I think Scot's sporting Skins gear, along with Bruce's comments at the Combine talking about what a great guy Scot is, shows that there's no acrimony between Scot and the team. I think his "family issues" pretty plainly encompass some personal difficulties--and little reason to believe it suggests blameworthy chaos on the part of the team.
Could be.

Btw, I like how this site automatically creates a link when you type Skins gear. What other hidden gems are there?

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

"near-homeless" Would be real nice to just have the new reported. " ScottMc caught in photo with wife walking their dog"

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

It seems pretty obvious that McLovin is done. It could be drinking or it could be that Bruce lied to him and told him that he was being hired to be the GM with control over personnel.

Missing the combine is one thing. Missing FA is another.

It appears the circus is back in town.

riggins44

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

whatever is going on, I just hope when the dust settles we don't look bad

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

Updates:

Jlc is reporting that the Skins have been trying to find McLovin's replacement for a long time now.

He's floating Mark Dominik's name out there as a possible pseudo-GM.

This would make no sense, because Doug Williams has been vocal about his negative opinion of Dominik. Then again, maybe that makes perfect sense.

Garcon is expected to be gone to SF.

Another picture of a McLovin sighting today in a grocery store. He was wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Scott musta got hammered one night and started throwing his poop on the hq walls like a monkey.

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Or he wanted to replace Gruden.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

And how about people ignoring the obvious. If he had been fired or close to it, why would he be wearing Redskins gear?
True tho the way he's decked out kinda looks smartassish. Like the team said don't trash talk for now & Scott was like "hold my beer, watch this"

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

And it's almost official, per John Keim on espn.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

Dan and Bruce just think the fans are so stupid:

A source with knowledge of the situation said it was McCloughan's decision not to attend the combine and that he and team agreed on his grandmother's death as the reason. The source also said it was McCloughan's decision to leave the facility in late February.

DixieFlatline

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

William and Mary

I know it's Mike Wise (ex Wa Post reporter) in the video, so take it for what it's worth, but it seems like he's trying to spin it as a power struggle with Allen.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

The most trustworthy reporters are now supporting that Scot was never the GM, that it was a move to placate the fans after Bruce's press conference, and that Bruce has always been the GM.

Some are saying that Scot wanted to trade Cousins, but Bruce said no. Power struggle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0