• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We're starting this thread for all 2020 NFL Draft-related discussion. We will be updating the first post in this thread with picks as they occur and also linking to more detailed threads with bios, vital statistics, draft profiles, and highlight and interview clips for each new Redskin selected. Please use this thread for our discussions so we do not have.

Round 1 (Pick No. 2) - Chase Young, DE OSU

Round 3 (Pick No. 66) - Antonio Gibson, WR/RB Memphis

Round 4 (Pick No. 108) - Saahdiq Charles, OT LSU

Round 4 (Pick No. 142) -
WR Antonio Gandy-Golden, Liberty

Round 5 (Pick No. 156 via 49ers) -
OL Keith Ismael, San Diego State

Round 5 (Pick No. 162) - LB Khaleke Hudson, Michigan

Round 7 (Pick No. 216) - Kamren Curl, S, Arkansas

Round 7 (Pick No. 229) - James Smith-Williams, DE, N.C. State

Last edited:
Mariucci predicting someone is going to go Ditka and sell the farm to the Redskins for the 2nd pick and Chase Young. I hope it comes true.

Apparently, Bengals owner already welcomed Burrow to Cincinnati so no surprises there. So now we're down to Young or a massive trade. I'd be shocked if someone made a huge offer.

Now I kinda wish we'd ended up at the #3 slot...we'd certainly be trading down.

I don't want Chase Young.

Edit: I want Isaiah Simmons and 2 other 1st round picks and a 2nd.

Well, like my dear ole Daddy used to say, "Want in one hand, and shit in the other. See which one fills up first".
Wait! That's what my dad said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.