• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Simmons does look like a big time playmaker.
As long as Chase is what they say, you'll be happy too.

If you let yourself.
I'm fine with Chase Young. I just love stirring the pot.

Should be a big run on wr’s now. Alabama has like 4 really good ones

That is 4 drafts in a row, and 4 1st round defensive lineman.

In 3 years, how much money gets tied up there?

We have bookoo cap space next year, should be alright

Last edited:
taking young is the safest course, and right now, this new group of management needs a win. fans are on the verge of completely shutting down but if we put together a defence that gives us a reason to cheer, it will stave off one more season. we have a solid young QB, with a decent WR we need an OLine so I hope the rest of our draft goes hard after Oline

1587727777969.png

hell of a night, fellas. Thanks!

We are in the chatrooms tonight if anyone wants to join us.

Has there been a G taken yet? Gotta be a few good ones if not

We’re up in a few, I’m hoping we go with a T in Trey Adams or Lucas Niang

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaand we go RB

I’ll trust the RR plan but this is a head scratcher pick imho. Turner must have some crazy plays in mind for him. Probably coulda had a speedy RB later on but oh well, welcome to the team youngster

He's a WR who also played in the backfield. He's an electric player. Read up on him and watch some of the highlight videos I posted. Uber-talented player. Rivera comparing him to Christian Mccaffery. And he runs a 4.39 40 yd dash.

ESPN Pick tracker had him as a RB initially. He looks like a fantastic weapon for Haskins but in the 3rd though?

Holy crap! The Skins just drafted Joe Biden. DB from Obama St. Mel Kiper said "this kid has tremendous upside. He's not old, he's experienced. Great leverage, can switch political allegiances on a dime, and closes faster than a hooker at 3 am on payday."

I can't help but think Super Bowl...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.