• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig - MOCK DRAFT EDITION!!

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
The boyz get together and run through a FULL draft (dont worry we simulated all non-commanders picks). We react to the board and call some pretty good names on 'draft night.'

pff_mock_results (1).png
Full first round
1651114337203.png

We used the Pro Football Focus mock draft simulator which can be found here:

Reactions: Om
It's going to be interesting this evening, my wish is Pickett is there at 11 and we can swap with Houston at 13 and pickup their 2nd at 37.

It's going to be interesting this evening, my wish is Pickett is there at 11 and we can swap with Houston at 13 and pickup their 2nd at 37.

That would be ideal since Minnesota is not taking a WR.

They're not taking a QB either, so we would have to convince Houston that either WE are taking him, or someone else is talking about trading up (Pittsburgh maybe?) with either us or Minnesota.

Definitely states Dan’s stupid ass is nowhere near the draft room. I’m still shocked we came out ahead. We’ll see who they follow it up with and select at 16

Hamilton gone, too.

They fucked around and found out.

Instead of a game changer they can build depth. Ffs.

Who had Jahan Dotson on their draft bingo card?

Yeah kid has a decent highlight tape, like a Terry clone.

I’ve never seen a bad highlight tape of a top 100 player. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Only 178 pounds ?
Gonna have to put on at least a little meat, even to play WR in the NFL.
Considering that, this report doesn't surprise me

- Brought down by arm tackles in open field.

Then there's this...
Prospect Grade
Will eventually be average starter

Sources Tell Us

"He's got some weaknesses that are going to give him trouble in the league, but you can't really crush him for them because he can really run and he's a very smart player." -- Scouting director for NFC team

per

Last edited:
We did well to acquire another Day 2 pick, as well as a 4th rounder.

Dotson was a bit of a surprise and not someone anybody really talked about - that might be part of the reason why it feels a bit disappointing.

That said, he does possess traits that successful pro receivers are usually applauded for - hands and route running ability.

Let's see where it goes and appreciate that we get to participate in round three tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.