• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

Randy Gregory stays with the Cowboys 5 yrs, 28 million guaranteed - 70 million total

Nope. He changed his mind and is reportedly going to the Broncos. Suck it Dallas!

I will miss Gregory being a total idiot in his last Dallas game.

Couldn't hold it in. I wonder if his in-bed performance is the same as his in game performance. ;)

Marcus Williams to the Ravens

WR Russell Gage to the Bucs

Browns releasing TE Austin Hooper… hmm…? Only 27 and 2 time pro bowler

Didn't we try for Hooper before? He'd make a great addition next to Logan.

I get as excited as anyone, but this seems a little too far…

Looks like the Eagles are releasing Fletcher Cox.

He was such a beast in his day. That dude was always in our backfield

I've been telling you guys, Rodgers is a prick. No one in that Green Bay locker room would take a bullet for him.

Allen Robinson to the Rams

this guy is flipping coins over here

At this point, take away the sketchy legal situation, I don't know if i'd want him, you wonder if he'd trip over himself for the next 'pretty girl' (metaphorically speaking) that walks by.

How do we know he's not going to ask for a trade in 2 years if he's not winning enough?

and it continues

I'm interested if they pay more for Baker than we did for Wentz....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.