• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Around the NFL - Free Agency / Transaction / Injury thread

The Cardinals should have already known this was going to happen.

This sucks. I'm enjoying watching this Cardinals team--they've been a breath of fresh NFC air to me. I was happy for Watt escaping the flaming poo pile in Houston and that he was actually on a contender this late in his career. He's fought back a bunch of times ... but my first thought last night was that his will probably be it for him.

I know the man is set for life, etc. But he's gotta just be sick.

FB_IMG_1635421629833.jpg

Without injuries he may have become the most dominating defensive player of the last 30 years.

Ingram traded to the Saints from Houston

Wow, but good for Von, he'll have a chance to finish his career chasing another ring......Rams are definitely going ALL IN

Rumor has it Derrick Henry could be done for the season and that Adrian Peterson is in talks with Tennessee.

Rivera has not inquired any team about a trade.

Not even a conversation? Nothing?

Dan Brown (TE) - Jets --------> <--------- Chiefs - Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (OG)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.