• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Anyone watching the Wizards?

Whitman's right - that was a horrific travel. I cannot believe he's the only one that saw it in that arena. Dude took like 6 steps and awkwardly threw it one handed.

Nene is silky smooth.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Bradly Beal. Wow.

Dear TNT,
Please keep showing slow-mo's of the wizards scoring and the lifeless pacers fans sitting there - expressionless, motionless, all dressed in yellow together.

edit:
never mind - i replayed it and was wrong :\

damn, i had a good laugh... even if it was based on something that didn't happen.

Wow - what a furious finish. Props to Washington for hitting free throws at the end, otherwise, could've come down to the wire...

Drew Gooden? Lol. He must be close to 40.

Tim Legler: Nene and Gortat one of the best 4/5 combinations in the league.

Bynum has left the Pacers...and I wonder, "Why? He was averaging almost as much as Hibbert!"

Gilbert Arenas is going overboard with the trolling..but its funny to see.

Damn, we'll get em at home, boys!!

Good ol Agent Zero screwed us again with his trolling of Hibbert.

you would think Hibbert scored 100 and took on the Bullets by himself the way Webber is riding his nuts.

Arenas needs to shut up..

Hopefully they call a travel or two on Hibbert tomorrow night.

yeah...

the bright side is that the pacers are still not playing well.

wondering if the wizards finally lost their mojo :\ would be a real shame if they go out like that... wouldn't do justice to how awesome they've played the back half of the season.

yeah...

the bright side is that the pacers are still not playing well.

wondering if the wizards finally lost their mojo :\ would be a real shame if they go out like that... wouldn't do justice to how awesome they've played the back half of the season.

Not sure about that...they have played beyond any expectations of them even as they entered the playoffs.

Edit: I have been thinking about this scenario a lot too...in 2016 Durant becomes a FA. Do you try to pair him with Wall?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.