• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another ES Refugee has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like wine myself, actually spent four months on the French Riviera during my time in uniform. Had the pleasure to stand on top of a stainless steel vat, dip a wine glass into the open lid and be the first American to taste a 1997 Chateaunufe-du-pape! Then spent the next 6 hours with the vitner sampling bottle after bottle, some so old they were covered in dust with no label. Lol

But I don't look down upon anyone for their beverage of choice. There's absolutely nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree, without the name calling or personal attacks hidden behind the "I was calling you stupid, I was calling the beer stupid" excuses. Lol

I really like that some of my favorite posters of yesteryear from that unsaid web location are gravitating to this place. I love the creativity and passion that comes with each post, yet know always that even in disagreement that respect will be shown to each individual and that each poster here is treated as an equal.

Welcome. You've found the right place.

Count me in here too.

It's nice to know the dream that once was hadn't died... it just moved to another place. :)

so with the recent slew of long term bans (months at a time from what I am seeing) is Deejaydana going to make it here? I really like him and hope to see him.

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I am a good member in standing over at "the other place" and hope to keep it that way. That being said, this is my home - each member here is the absolute best - and this is where I prefer to hang my hat and coat.

That being said...

I'm thinking about creating a very small forum out there that deals with all of the stuff over there. It's not a place to bad mouth members and/or mods. I just want to understand what's going on over there and why there is so much animosity toward like-minded fans. I just don't think this is the place to air out "bad laundry" or trash another place.

Like I said, this is my home. However, I still have some good friends at the other site. But something is not right and I just want to know what's going on, but not via this forum.

so with the recent slew of long term bans (months at a time from what I am seeing) is Deejaydana going to make it here? I really like him and hope to see him.

Anybody send him an invite? I mean I had heard of this place but thought it had to be a myth! It's impossible for a Eutopian forum where all the cook kids hang out and shoot the ****, debate openly without fear of :whip:and folks just agree to disagree. Wow, I'm happy to be here!

First of all, let me preface this by saying that I am a good member in standing over at "the other place" and hope to keep it that way. That being said, this is my home - each member here is the absolute best - and this is where I prefer to hang my hat and coat.

That being said...

I'm thinking about creating a very small forum out there that deals with all of the stuff over there. It's not a place to bad mouth members and/or mods. I just want to understand what's going on over there and why there is so much animosity toward like-minded fans. I just don't think this is the place to air out "bad laundry" or trash another place.

Like I said, this is my home. However, I still have some good friends at the other site. But something is not right and I just want to know what's going on, but not via this forum.
I've been curious about it too. I called a lot of people out over there years ago when I got my first ban, and said if you weren't part of the clique, you were shunned. Funny how that's what a lot of people are saying now. TK always had a hard-on for giving me **** 24/7. Which is why I can't wait to go to another game next season, meet up with El, and go watch TK have a stroke upon my introduction :laugh:

Peej!

Welcome abroad, sir! Err....aboard. Errrr....Aboard a broad. Whatever. What I'm trying to say is, introduce yourself to Goal's mom, ASAP.

Good to have you, bro. :cheers:

Another ES refugee coming in to see how this is and to maybe get a different persective on things.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! This place is so awesome, Extreme only needs one screen name to enjoy himself. :)

Now that is funny! Perhaps the best zzzzzzing in a while. And the bext part is, Ex was probably laughing when he read it as well.

Welcome aboard!

Now that is funny! Perhaps the best zzzzzzing in a while. And the bext part is, Ex was probably laughing when he read it as well.
Indeed. Seriously Lanky, I about choked laughing my ass off at that one, you outdid yourself :laugh:

Speak of the devil and there he is...

What's up, bro?!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I was wondering where you ran off to. SnyderShrugged said there was a bunch of refugees over here. Thought I'd give it a try. Gets a little stale over there after a while. I've been reading through some of the posts in here and it sounds like you guys have a pretty nice repetoire going. Glad to be here and thanks for the welcomes from all.

And Tarhog...not that anybody misses him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.