• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Another ES Refugee has arrived

BGO - The road less traveled
Status
Not open for further replies.

ECU-ALUM

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

East Carolina

If I go to a Skins game...I'll still sign up for the ES Tailgate...otherwise...:kick_can:

Time to move on...Nice to see so many familiar names.

HAIL!

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

Welcome, sir. I don't believe we have met, but you will enjoy it here. Lots of great discussion, and Neo makes the best damn homebrews around.

Or so I'm told. *cough* hint *cough*

ECU-ALUM

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

East Carolina

Welcome, sir. I don't believe we have met, but you will enjoy it here. Lots of great discussion, and Neo makes the best damn homebrews around.

Or so I'm told. *cough* hint *cough*
If I recall I saw your name more than once at the "other" site. Nice to meet someone else from the Shenandoah Valley. (My mom's family is from Staunton and I lived there for a few years!)

HAIL

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

If I recall I saw your name more than once at the "other" site. Nice to meet someone else from the Shenandoah Valley. (My mom's family is from Staunton and I lived there for a few years!)

HAIL
Staunton's great, we lived there right out of college for a few years. I haven't posted over there in a while, but I check the Owned Thread from time to time...

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Welcome aboard! Now, go get me a beer! Oh wait! I don't drink...

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Don't show him our fridge yet. He might get the wrong idea about us when he sees the Frankenberry Lager. ;)
:rotflmao:

We don't need to worry about that, to label his Frankenberry and BooBerry Beers, Goal went out and bought one of these:

ECU-ALUM

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

East Carolina

I don't care what kind of beer we have...(well okay Beast & "fairy" I may have to draw the line there)...otherwise...I like Beer....as Ben Franklin once said, "Beer is evidence God wants us to have fun!"

Lanky Livingston

Welcome! I was jrockster21 on the "other site" (and for a short period here as well. New beginnings, and such...

Jugband McGillicuddy

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Army Marshall

Speaking of which, rockstar, I need a new nick. Suggestions welcome. And no, Mike, I'm NOT going with "Douche McDingleberry," so don't suggest it. :p

Goaldeje

The Legend
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

James Madison

I hate all of you. ALL OF YOU!

ECU_ALUM is OK. But the rest of you?

:twitch:

Lanky Livingston

Speaking of which, rockstar, I need a new nick. Suggestions welcome. And no, Mike, I'm NOT going with "Douche McDingleberry," so don't suggest it. :p
How about Douche McDing....aw crap, nevermind!

How about: HHSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users