• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

53 Man Roster Thread

Well, they did re-sign Hentges to PS so there’s that...

I think they like Baugh a lot more than we realize... and Thomas appears have played a very big role in camp, primarily in the RZ.

Looking at the roster makeup, TE likely isn't a focal point like it has been to us Washington fans in years past. I think we're going to be going ferrari offense between the 20s and a lot of what the TEs are going to be asked to do does not require a premiere talent. I believe the team has locked down the checkbook at this point to maximize the carryover salary to next season. I dont think they want to spend any of that money unless something falls in their lap.

First official depth chart

6CC41158-EE18-4D9A-9147-0F9A5BF0CBC4.jpeg

haha it's so bad. Its impossible to read.

Looks like my prediction about Wright taking over return duties and that was what set him apart appears to be incorrect.

Yeah - they need to provide us clear images. Sorry it’s so tough to read.

It’s not difficult to believe that Thomas and Baugh could be better TEs than what we have seen in 2018 and 2019.

Reed never took the field, Davis was 36 years old and didn’t want to block/make contact any longer while Sprinkle was most memorable as a result of dropped passes and missed blocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.