• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

53 Man Roster Thread

Either the whole "trading Ryan Anderson" thing was RUMINT or no one offered anything.

Either the whole "trading Ryan Anderson" thing was RUMINT or no one offered anything.

Yeah Rivera basically squashed it. I was actually a supporter of moving him if we could get a quality return for him. Not a knock on him, but more knowing we have depth and it's a crowded room. MikefromOH was against it from the start so good call from him.

I thought one of the other earlier tweets said that teams had inquired about him. I took that as they weren’t necessarily shopping him, but were listening to offers. They probably only got late round pick offers, which is not what you accept for someone who you think can contribute.

I thought one of the other earlier tweets said that teams had inquired about him. I took that as they weren’t necessarily shopping him, but were listening to offers. They probably only got late round pick offers, which is not what you accept for someone who you think can contribute.

I can't find the quote but he said somewhere that (paraphrasing) they would basically listen if people called but that doesn't mean people are being actively shopped.

The Final 53

the53.png

Did I miss Landon Collins changing numbers... ?

Despite being the 2nd team to have the opportunity to claim players off the waiver wire, Washington stood pat and added no one to the current roster today.

Nate Orchard,
Jordan Brailford
Steve Montez
Jeremy Reaves
Cam Sims
Ross Pierschbacher
Donald Payne
Tony Brown

added to Practice Squad.

Last edited:
Timon Parris claimed by Falcons, Sean Davis returns to Pittsburgh $2 million richer. Trey Quinn to the Jags PS, reunited with Jay Gruden.

Last edited:
I am glad to see that Rivera kept the best performing players and was willing to take the hit and release a veteran like Davis that didn’t meet expectations or didn’t want to play here.

PS.jpg

I believe this leaves 4 available remaining PS slots.

Rivera was not holding back about our WR/TE situation. I know Terry is amazing and Sims can be a difference maker.

The defense will be better. How much? I think plenty.
So happy to have Fuller back.

Well, they did re-sign Hentges to PS so there’s that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.