• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Roster Updates

Guys, i'm sorry to bring Taylor up in this thread, it was a joke, i'm moving these posts back over to the Heinicke thread.

You can't make this shit up...

Apke is like a bad rash...

Maybe we can get him to return kicks

Apke is like a bad rash...

Maybe we can get him to return kicks
He’s the new Reed Doughty. He just finds a way to stick around and before you know it, injuries happen and he’s on the field. The sad thing is, if you could combine Doughty instincts with Apke’s athletic ability and you would have a great safety. But that’s not how it works.

Unpopular thought of the week: If a team offered me a 1st rounder for Young I’m all over that.

He has one great season
Hurt the next
Not even playing the third

While I agree with not rushing him back, what exactly are they doing?

I still like Chase and believes he deserves the chance to show he can develop pash rush moves to more consistently beat the double teams , , but if I had to make a choice at the dead line for whatever reason , I prefer he went before Payne Imo

Washington isn't trading anyone. As you are already aware, we let ALL players leave in free agency for little compensation rather than make a deal and have to explain it. As a free agent, the team merely says 'we tried our best but he wanted a change in scenery', etc. and take no responsibility.

If you think the DL situation with Payne, Young have the potential for egg on the face, just wait until we see the Carson Wentz situation blow up.

Ron (or Dan or both) is going to be RELUCTANT to let Wentz go after one season.

So, my guess is the team options to bring him back in 2023 at $28M to 'give him a full chance to play for us'.

And THAT will eat up much of the available cap space to go out and get any real impact players in free agency.

Wentz is a top 10 passer in salary only in the NFL :hammer:

Releasing?

Why would you even put that out?!

Why would I even waste my efforts in trading with you when he's gonna be free in a few hours?!!

I'm not sure they did put it out there ... Standig writes for The Atlantic. If anything, sounds like someone with access to personnel in Ashburn has loose lips.

If some team really wants him will they risk it if low on the waiver wire order?

Good. Please let that go through. Don’t care what they get for him, anything is good at this point. I’d take a blocking sled so these o lineman can learn how to block.

I have a feeling this will be an underwhelming return, but the true value of the trade is shedding the dead cap money instead of outright cutting him

Compensation is reportedly 2 cases of beer and ham sandwiches for the BGO board….

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.