• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Roster Updates

Go Bulldogs!

As far as the commentary on Will Grier goes - Dallas was foolish. Grier can't play in the NFL. He's no different than a waiver wire player himself at this point.

I guess they mean the designated to return clock, which is 21 days. I want to see him in the field, but I also don’t want them to rush. I guess it’s up to the Dr on when he is good to go.

I guess they mean the designated to return clock, which is 21 days. I want to see him in the field, but I also don’t want them to rush. I guess it’s up to the Dr on when he is good to go.

yeah I think you're right.

I don't believe they have actually designated him yet, which is what i'm assuming the meeting with Andrews is about.

What is this designated-to-return 21-day clock about? I can't find it in the IR or PUP rules.

What is this designated-to-return 21-day clock about? I can't find it in the IR or PUP rules.

From the article:

After the first four weeks of the season, teams have the ability to utilize a 21-day window where a player on the PUP list can practice while still not counting against the 53-man roster. A team has until the end of that window to either activate the player, move them to injured reserve or release them.

Gotcha, thanks.

I read several different articles looking for it none of them mentioned the 21-day window.

I only know it because of Fantasy football. But I did hear it with Robinson. It’s just he was ready to go the first week he was eligible.

Ah! he was drafted by Carolina in 2017! I get it :3some:

His best season was 2021 when he rushed 5 times for 21 yards for a 4.2 yards per carry average.

I hope this move was made to shore up special teams as Armah is 28 years old.

Not much upside in a 28 year old running back, usually guys this age at this position are on the back 9 of their NFL careers.

Ah! he was drafted by Carolina in 2017! I get it :3some:

His best season was 2021 when he rushed 5 times for 21 yards for a 4.2 yards per carry average.

I hope this move was made to shore up special teams as Armah is 28 years old.

Not much upside in a 28 year old running back, usually guys this age at this position are on the back 9 of their NFL careers.

Also a practice squad move. Williams going down may have forced it, but i have heard nothing about Patterson.

But there's no one out there that is 22 or 23 years old and has some potential upside in terms of speed or prior production in college that we could potentially develop?

I am not a fan of putting 28 or 30 year old players on the practice squad, guys that have bounced around the league without ever having established themselves in re any visible production.

But there's no one out there that is 22 or 23 years old and has some potential upside in terms of speed or prior production in college that we could potentially develop?

I am not a fan of putting 28 or 30 year old players on the practice squad, guys that have bounced around the league without ever having established themselves in re any visible production.

didn't say I agreed with the move, I don't know anything about the guy.

I know, me too! :)

It's a bit troubling when a guy is 28 and has been in and around the league for almost 6 years and no one has heard of him :behindsofa:

Probably a sound idea. He will gain yards on the ground, throw some short passes and not turn the ball over.

That's a least a recipe for staying in the game :LOL:

I have no doubt the offense immediately looks better with Heinicke for the simple reason he is able to beat rushes with mobility and I think he’s also more likely to go off-schedule than Wentz who is probably overly concerned with what Scott Turner is saying.

Carson Wentz looks more and more like Joe Flacco as he ages. The trouble is he's only 29. Flacco is 36.

Probably a sound idea. He will gain yards on the ground, throw some short passes and not turn the ball over.

That's a least a recipe for staying in the game :LOL:

I meant more of the "28 year old who's been in and out of the game for 6 years" comment, than literally referring to the RB. Heinicke was that guy 2 years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.