• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 OTA / Camp thread

Let's see the time he gets behind the OL and if Turner calls these kinds of plays. Not to say those things can't happen, but I would like to see it happen before I get too excited.

Had plenty of time there to step into the throw... hope that translates to the regular season as the defense is rushing, but it's a whole different dynamic when it's a different colored jersey on the other side of the ball.

I've been scowering twitter trying to find video of this play...

Heinicke with a nice throw on an in route, pretty sure Cam Sims was the WR there.

Nice little run by Robinson here, Armani Rodgers leading into the hole and gets put on the ground, but it opened it up.... first real shot at a tackle was Curl after about a 6 yard gain, had it been a game, i think the tackle happens around that

Last edited:
Not really sure that Davis "leveled" Samuel there. Good tackle, but nothing crazy

Not really sure that Davis "leveled" Samuel there. Good tackle, but nothing crazy

haha i missed that comment when i posted it, i agree with you completely. That's a direct result of a 200 lb WR running into a 250 lb LB, Davis even checked up a little, Samuel just kind of bounced off of him.

Does that pass even get off if that was an honest rush?

I do like it...but, I'm just skeptical

Does that pass even get off if that was an honest rush?

I do like it...but, I'm just skeptical

The bubble screen? I think so....?

1659884094528.png

ball is already out at this point and it's a pretty clean pocket.

The bubble screen? I think so....?

View attachment 6042

ball is already out at this point and it's a pretty clean pocket.
Sorry, I was watching the Dotson video when you replied lol

That rush was really strong from the angle I saw. I'm not sure he gets that ball off. But, I hope I'm wrong.

Sorry, I was watching the Dotson video when you replied lol

That rush was really strong from the angle I saw. I'm not sure he gets that ball off. But, I hope I'm wrong.

oh yeah that one is a lot more of a question... i'm not sure he gets it off either, but it was good to see him stay in and deliver the ball, not bailing out or making an errant throw. Hopefully he keeps that discipline in the regular season.

Any talk in camp about Shaka Toney ?
He's one player I'm curious about, and havn't heard anything. Although, I've been less attentive to camp news this year, than previous years.

And then...I found this...

Last edited:
little tid bits

I heard another beat guy (i'm pretty sure it was Standig) echoing these sentiments... that Wentz had a really good day today. Obviously 1 good practice does not make a season, but we've been needing some positive to offset that negative

Great read by Carson

Terrible commentary by the fan

Interesting, not long ago we drafted a 7th round WR named Marko Mitchell.
Now, we have an undrafted WR named Marken Michel.

Last edited:
Interesting, not long ago we drafted a 7th round WR named Marko Mitchell.
Now, we have an undrafted WR named Marken Michel.

He's been showing out apprently also. He's been around since 2016 but has only played in 2 games and has not logged any statistics. Looks like he floated around the Panthers for a while, and interesting fact... he's Sony Michel's brother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.