• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 OTA / Camp thread

Tress Way is so entertaining, he can make conversation about a Long Snapper and Punter, seem just as exciting as almost any other football topic.
Speaking of Special Teams, how do you guys feel about the team picking Slye, over Brian Johnson ?
I personally was disappointed. I'm curious what the knock was, against BJ ? Was it just a weaker leg ? Was he the Taylor Heinicke of Kicking ? :)

Tress Way is an absolute gift on and off the field.

I’m a Slye guy. Waiting for him to get a direct snap on a fake FG attempt. 🦏

Today was the traditional 'walk through' at Joint Base Andrews

Looks like Dyami Brown is getting some work. Saw his name pop up a handful of times yesterday.

I remember last year there was only one roster cutdown. That was after all of preseason was over.
I was under the impression that change was permanent - like the other changes, with the reduction to 3 preseason games, etc.
But apparently, that was just for last year.
As I'm seeing the following dates for cutdowns :

• Tuesday, August 16: Down to 85
  • Tuesday, August 23: Down to 80
  • Tuesday, August 30: Down to 53

Rivera was frosty in his presser after today’s practice when asked about AG. Tough love 🤣

It's a bit chilly out there in that dog house...

Can't say he didn't get every opportunity.
Reyes also moved to Injured Reserve today. Gotta wonder how long that experiment will continue.

Last edited:
Looking at that stat sheet it looks like a bad draft overall.

Settle is a stud though
Christian....is he still doing well?
Guice just couldn't stay healthy even before he went crazy, but he sure was looking like a stud when we drafted him.

Proof that quality > quantity for draft picks. A pick in every round and only 1 starter in that group. Settle is a great backup that could start in the right situation. Apke was a special teamer only. So 1 starter, 1 regular contributor, and one hanger on out of 8 picks.

Can't say he didn't get every opportunity.
Reyes also moved to Injured Reserve today. Gotta wonder how long that experiment will continue.

You wonder if the IR is to keep him under contract because they knew he wasn't going to make the roster. No chance they designate him for return...

Yea, a lot of guys they seem to like at TE : Thomas, Bates, Turner, Hodges, Rogers.
But putting him on IR may be a good sign, as far as his future. Maybe they see a shot that he'll be ready next year.
The more minor the "injury" is, the more I suspect they see potential in him.
All I can find on it, is a "tightened hamstring". I don't think that's usually enough to IR a player. So it looks like they may be trying to preserve him, IMO

Last edited:
Maybe Gibson is the new special teams gunner

Don't know much about this dude, but he looks the part... meet Milo Eifler... OLB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.