• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Free Agency Tracker

I think one of the more absurd complaints is... "You stole your free agent back! How dare you!!!"

We’ve had good luck with our kickers the past 5 years or so. I like it.

Dan Snyder’s free agent list. Fire up Redskins 1. 😉

70BAD08C-0F70-4E52-BB17-8DADE7A79481.jpeg

Reactions: Om

Washington won't be taken seriously around the NFL as a team committed to winning until they get Terry McLaurin under contract.

The team paid an outrageous contract to a player at a medium impact position in Landon Collins at safety a couple of years ago and looks set to allow Daron Payne to walk away after Year 5.

Other than Jonathan Allen, we haven't shown the stones to lock key players up and stop whining about the contract prices.

Restructure a deal or two and move on.

Just because we made ourselves look foolish in year's past with the Haynesworth deal and others doesn't mean a COUPLE of market setting deals may be necessary now that there is actually some younger talent on the roster to protect.

I am not surprised - we may have talked about Trai Turner in the Free Agency pod. Some are obviously going to criticize Rivera bringing in another ex-Panther; however, he started 13 or more games 5 straight years in Carolina, and after a down year with the Chargers where he started only 9, he showed his dependability once again last year with the Steelers where he started all 17 games. Having a five-time Pro Bowler to compete likely at RG and provide some depth and veteran mentorship to the likes of Shaadiq Charles and Chris Paul is not a bad situation to be in.

Agreed.,

I thought we could find starting guards at medium prices who could play.

The idea of paying Scherff and Flowers $25-27M made no sense.

And Flowers remains unsigned by anyone, might still bring him back as an option as well

OP updated this morning.

Washington has signed Alex Erickson - WR. 6'0 - 195LB who ran a 4.44 at the combine before he was signed as an UDFA by the Bengals in 2016.

This screams Adam Humphries replacement and likely pushes guys like Harmon / AGG further out the door.

Another former Panther, but played there LAST season, therefore not under Rivera. Primarily a slot WR and I've heard he has return ability.

1651691747915.png

We already have a ton of WRs. They aren’t all going to make the final roster. Only question is who gets the short straw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.