• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

Hopkins must have to goods on someone in the organization. This guy gets worse and worse and they pump him up even more. If he was someone like Mason Crosby who had a track record and we knew this was just a bump in the road, then I’d get it. But this isn’t just a bad game or bad year at this point. This is consistent sucking.

Hopkins must have to goods on someone in the organization. This guy gets worse and worse and they pump him up even more. If he was someone like Mason Crosby who had a track record and we knew this was just a bump in the road, then I’d get it. But this isn’t just a bad game or bad year at this point. This is consistent sucking.

AKA the Tyler Polumbus dossier

Man - that sucks!

That's likely two season ending injuries in one game at our two weakest positions.

I saw someone in pain on the Hail Mary last play if the game. Watched it 3 or 4 times till I figured out who it was. The way he was holding his knee I was afraid he was done for the year.

And for a "bubble" guy like McTyer you have to wonder if this isn't just his season but his career. Really sucks.

My hope is that J. Davis gets an increased opportunity to play and develop. If K. Hudson tales over the majority of Bostic’s snaps that is going to be very telling as to how the coaching staff sees Davis.

A kicker named ‘Blew It’?

I mean, you can’t make this shit up if you tried!

I’d have to get my name changed to Chris Nailditt.

As expected…

Yes. Don’t think we have a chance in hell at him but yes.

Stephen Gilmore has just been released by the Pats. Should we be calling?

100% yes. And they should make a competitive offer. I get that it’s a long shot but he’s ahuge improvement in an area of need. I’d rather see them sign Gilmore instead of Smith.

Missed 5 games last season but played all 16 games the two previous seasons. All players miss time, including half the guys currently on our roster. I think he’ll want more than we can pay especially given his age. Someone will offer him a lot more than we’d be willing to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.