• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

Gilmore to the Panthers for a 2023 6th round pick

Patriots traded Stephon Gilmore to the Panthers for a 2023 sixth-round pick.

Added TE Jace Sternberger today from Seattles Practice Squad. That’s our 5th TE - makes you wonder if Logan Thomas could be IRed?

Body Bag game 2.

All of our injury luck though 3 games wiped out.

I hate being right all the time. Logan Thomas to IR and Sternberger to the active roster.

Someday may we’ll have a real TE who actually plays.

Corn Elder?

We're gonna win the championship for weirdest names.

We cut Harmon again? Something must be more wrong with him than we know

I’m guessing they added him due to how thin the receiver group was with Samuels, Brown, and Sims injured. Brown was back and maybe Samuels and/or Sims are ready or close to ready to return.

I highly doubt Samuel comes back. His track record so far shows he isn't even reliable or durable

Only in DC though. In the 3 seasons prior to coming to DC, missed 4 games total. If he can get past the current injury, he had 2 straight seasons of close to 100 receptions. As long as he gets healthy, he’s here for awhile - and we haven’t seen what he can really do this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.