• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

I'll be very surprised if Curtis Samuels is a factor on Sunday. If he plays at all, my sense is they'll use him as a decoy/distraction on a few plays at best. If they ask him to go full out and he reinjures himself ... well ... I don't think they'll risk it.

I'd really like to see Patterson involved. Doesn't mean I want Gibson hurt at all...but, if he is hurt, using Patterson should be immediate.

I'll be very surprised if Curtis Samuels is a factor on Sunday. If he plays at all, my sense is they'll use him as a decoy/distraction on a few plays at best. If they ask him to go full out and he reinjures himself ... well ... I don't think they'll risk it.
I think using him as a decoy only takes away from the offense . If he’s ready to go let him go . To bring him back at say 90% and use him as a decoy doesn’t make sense to me

Agreed. Which why I'm hoping this is just smokescreen stuff to give ATL something else to think about/prepare for ...

I’d rather see Samuel not play. Like others I fear he comes back too quickly and re-aggravates the injury.

Agree on Samuel. I’ve advocated for getting Patterson more carries but it’s really McKissic who we need more involved if Gibson is dinged.

I agree we need JD involved, but is he more of a receiving back over full load carrying back?

Surprised. I hope he really is fully healed up. Seems like a risk putting him out there at anything less than 100% but we need him so fingers crossed.

A stellar pass rush can help a lack of corners

Any reason why Fuller wouldn’t move to the outside from the slot?

I see no reason to believe a different slot guy would be any worse.

Why would fans worry about Gibson? It’s not like Turner uses him all that much….
With Samuels back, they’ll run the ball even less.

I think it's likely Bostic is done for the year.

Man - that sucks!

That's likely two season ending injuries in one game at our two weakest positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.