• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

I know some fool that stayed up to watch it at 1am in Europe.

Was that fool someone other than me? LOL I did watch the whole trouncing. It wasn't pleasant to watch, but I loves me some football even if it is hard to watch.

As the eternal optimist, I was just hoping, even if the scoreline was badly lopsided, that someone would show something on our team. But it was a pretty bleak appearance. No one really made hay in that game.

I'm sooooo looking forward to real football this week at last though.

As for the Roster Updates... I think I was only really surprised by the AGG and Moreland ommissions. Moreland I had more or less penciled in as a lock, so I'd imagine that the injury related cut is the reason why. And as for AGG, I'd thought maybe he'd done enough to warrant the last WR spot. He hadn't been amazing, but he'd been good enough considering his lack of playing time the last couple of years to at least see what he could develop into. I hope he stays on the PS and we can find out.

I'm also a little concerned about the lack of LB depth. I'd expected some signings from the waiver wire, but doesn't seem like that's the case.

I don’t see him playing anytime soon based on those comments. I won’t be surprised if they IR him. Disappointing but will give some youngsters a chance.

I don’t see him playing anytime soon based on those comments. I won’t be surprised if they IR him. Disappointing but will give some youngsters a chance.
I hope not, I would think if they would going to IR him they would have done it after the 53 was set so he was back sooner. I'm hoping they expect him to play week 1 or week 2 at the latest and are just keeping their cards close to effect opponents prep as much as possible. I could see him being back for the Giants game if thats the case since thats a short week.

Curtis Samuel goes to short term IR

Fitz ruled out for Thursday vs the Giants - looks like Heinicke might have his shot at keeping the starting gig

Well, you can't deny there'd be some entertainment value here. Sure, why not?

His stats are absolute garbage even as a backup.

No thanks!

Fitz ruled out for Thursday vs the Giants - looks like Heinicke might have his shot at keeping the starting gig
One can dream that all the other teams would staring up our Heinie one season....

If Heinicke were a stock, the proverbial fortune is imminent. BUY NOW. He's like Herbert-lite. You know he'll make the right read and the throw to back it up leaving the opponent and opposing fan to only hope misfortune via circumstance occurs(drops, extraordinary DB play, etc).

Fitz is reportedly being moved to IR.

Well, you can't deny there'd be some entertainment value here. Sure, why not?

He needs to enjoy his new gig calling college football. That’s better for him and better for everyone.

Oh and I add, his hotline has allegedly been disconnected from the team.

He needs to enjoy his new gig calling college football. That’s better for him and better for everyone.

Oh and I add, his hotline has allegedly been disconnected from the team.
Dude will be politician in due time. Seems perfect for the occupation. Great façade, dirty innards.

I think Fitzpatrick has likely played his last pro football game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.