• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

Wow, AGG is shocking.

I suppose when you think of it, if AGG is at the bottom of the WR depth chart, he is a wasted roster spot, as he is likely not contributing offensively nor giving you anything in the return game. Seems clear that they want those lower end guys offering something on teams. Is Carter now the likely 6th WR?

I suppose when you think of it, if AGG is at the bottom of the WR depth chart, he is a wasted roster spot, as he is likely not contributing offensively nor giving you anything in the return game. Seems clear that they want those lower end guys offering something on teams. Is Carter now the likely 6th WR?

I have Milne 6th with McLaurin, Samuels, Humphries, Brown, and Sims.

I woulda thought Apke was gone. Special teams must need bodies.

Reyes doesn’t surprise me … they would have lost him on waivers. Figure he’ll get til next training camp to show he belongs.

Cam Sims hasn't proven himself
Samuels has yet to even play. I'm worried that guy is another Desean.

AGG was towards the bottom, but I M not sure cutting him was a good idea.

Only 4 LBs? Would seem there’s either an impending trade coming or we have some guys we think we can add from the waiver wire?

Only 4 LBs? Would seem there’s either an impending trade coming or we have some guys we think we can add from the waiver wire?

That is the biggest glaring item that needs to be addressed in my opinion. Would not be surprised if we sign someone from another team real soon.

While cheese appears to be a hit on the sandwiches in Ashburn, Mayo apparently is not.

(I am currently running for cover for fear of having tomatoes thrown my way).

I don't find AGG shocking.

I do find keeping only 3 RBs and 4 LBs shocking. You have to think that will change before opening day and that the team is even now checking the waiver wire for guys to pick up who better than the ones they just let go.

I'm not shocked we kept 4 LBs when we have the best front four in all football and Landon lined up ready to play the box.

I'm not shocked we kept 4 LBs when we have the best front four in all football and Landon lined up ready to play the box.
Dude, even counting Collins that is only 5 guys. The normal number is 6 minimum and usually more. For comparison the Eagles kept 7, the Cowboys kept 6, and the Giants kept 10 (which I think is crazy).

Per Rivera they aren’t done at LB. Apparently looking at Benardrick McKinney who just got released by Miami and probably others.

Dude, even counting Collins that is only 5 guys. The normal number is 6 minimum and usually more. For comparison the Eagles kept 7, the Cowboys kept 6, and the Giants kept 10 (which I think is crazy).
And?

It's not any less a priority than wide receiver. Our linebackers have only gotten better and our WR coro has stayed about the same.

The day I worry about doing what the iggles and cowbums do I'll hand in my Redskins card ;)

Apke is a special teams contributor. Yeah, he’s not someone you really want on the field playing coverage, but his speed is valuable on special teams. It’s the only thing keeping him in the league.

I think when Rivera said yesterday 'we aren't done at that position' he is implying we won't keep just 4 LBs. We'll see.

So weird how we're handling the LB position. We have four guys. Four.

Yes, we drafted one with the first-rounder. Beyond that? Crickets.

Mayo was the only FA signing, did ... ok? ... in preseason, and is now gone. Our only backup at the moment is Hudson, a tweener who may or may not be a viable LB in the NFL.

Kinda holding my breath at this point. Yes, we'll sign a couple guys from other teams' cuts. Maybe bring up someone from the practice squad (haven't studied it yet this morning).

I'm pretty bullish on the team's personnel dept. still, but am totally scratching my head on their LB Theory right now.

I thought Mayo would make the roster - made some plays, was always around the ball. I'm also surprised Danny Johnson didn't make the roster - he did well on returns and seemed to be pretty coachable at DB. Ultimately, have to defer to the coaches expertise I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.