• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Defense

our DBs seem to be showing out at camp so far, too. I can't see any letdown on that D anywhere at the moment.

Excepts its missing Kerrigan ;)

Jackson and Fuller are a competitive pair of starting corners, the best in the NFC East IMO - the starters at LB outside of Davis if he is all that is expected seems to be the $64K question.

Cole Holcomb is a very solid LB.

I agree, I think he's a valuable piece, but isn't able to be 'the guy' like an Urlacher or Kuechly type (I know there aren't many of those, but I mean that mold of a LB.) When used to fit his role I think he's capable of being very effective.

I mean....most aren't. Those are 2 studs. That is like trying to say "He's no Sean Taylor". Hell, I have only seen a few players EVER on that level.

I mean....most aren't. Those are 2 studs. That is like trying to say "He's no Sean Taylor". Hell, I have only seen a few players EVER on that level.

i agree, i just meant that type. Holcomb isn't going to be a guy that takes over a game, but he's absolutely capable of being a very effective piece in this defense. I don't think we had terrible LBs, we were forced to have them do things they may not be the 'best' at. Jamin Davis could change the whole group because he can simply allow us to use them to their best abilities, instead of trying to plug a damn with bubble gum.

Cole Holcomb can be a very good player in this league. He has the instincts. What he has lacked is the strength. He needs to get a bit bigger and develop a bit more in being able to physically support the run.

They're saying we have a top-tier defense ... we're gonna find out.

All I have heard lately is talk about WJIII getting more comfortable adjusting to playing more zone coverage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It looks like Jackson may not be the guaranteed starter. Great problem to have, but St Juste is balling out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.