• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Defense

One of many experimental iterations ...

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Navy

our DBs seem to be showing out at camp so far, too. I can't see any letdown on that D anywhere at the moment.

Excepts its missing Kerrigan ;)

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Jackson and Fuller are a competitive pair of starting corners, the best in the NFC East IMO - the starters at LB outside of Davis if he is all that is expected seems to be the $64K question.

SilentThreat

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Cole Holcomb is a very solid LB.

I agree, I think he's a valuable piece, but isn't able to be 'the guy' like an Urlacher or Kuechly type (I know there aren't many of those, but I mean that mold of a LB.) When used to fit his role I think he's capable of being very effective.

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Navy

I mean....most aren't. Those are 2 studs. That is like trying to say "He's no Sean Taylor". Hell, I have only seen a few players EVER on that level.

SilentThreat

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

I mean....most aren't. Those are 2 studs. That is like trying to say "He's no Sean Taylor". Hell, I have only seen a few players EVER on that level.

i agree, i just meant that type. Holcomb isn't going to be a guy that takes over a game, but he's absolutely capable of being a very effective piece in this defense. I don't think we had terrible LBs, we were forced to have them do things they may not be the 'best' at. Jamin Davis could change the whole group because he can simply allow us to use them to their best abilities, instead of trying to plug a damn with bubble gum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users