• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 NCAA Football Season

Maryland was the #6 ranked defense in the FBS going into the FSU game. Jameis Winston held his own against them.

The Cavs blow another one. No such thing as a moral victory imho. Was hoping to send the Terps off in style to the Big Whatever Their Number Is. Nothing against the efforts of Maryland today, they earned it.

After the season is over, hire Lane Kiffin. He can out-recruit anyone. His coaching skills are not the best, but with good players, he would do far better than what we see now. So tired of mediocrity and sub standard play.

Last edited:
The Cavs blow another one. No such thing as a moral victory imho. Was hoping to send the Terps off in style to the Big Whatever There Number Is. Nothing against the efforts of Maryland today, they earned it.

After the season is over, hire Lane Kiffin. He can out-recruit anyone. His coaching skills are not the best, but with good players, he would do far better than what we see now. So tired of mediocrity and sub standard play.

Winning's not everything. Lane Kiffin? I know you don't mean that. Guy is a total classless loser imho.

UVa is a top public university. They always have been one of the best academic schools and always will be. They are never going to be a football power. EVER. Again, just my opinion. I watch them, hoping they'll pull the occasional upset. But also knowing they will never be a significant factor in NCAA football. I thought Mike London would work some magic. He's apparently no miracle worker.

Maybe we oughta have the Lacrosse and Soccer teams suit up.

Ok, so I had a grammatical typo. You can like it now.

I know that Welsh spoiled us, but it can be done again.

I feel ya BB. I can only take so much potential disappointment in my life, but believe me, I get it.

Watched alot of the Penn State/Michigan game last night and it made me sick to see just how bad college OT is.

The whole "make sure both teams get the ball" rule is complete horse hockey. Now that the NFL has gone down this path, it's just another way that the game's being ruined.

Should be sudden death OT. Lose the coin toss but want the ball? Then stop somebody and get it back!!

Harrumphh!

UVA is off to a good start, but I am not holding my breath.

Is it still too early to be excited about Jameis Winston? :)

Evidently not. Nor is it too early to plan to trade Griff and draft picks for him.

A lot can happen in two years. You may be begging for him at that point.

No question, he's the next great one.

He'd start for 80-90% of NFL teams tomorrow.

I don't think anyone watching him doubts that.

Today? 229 yards. 3 touchdowns.

It's still the first quarter.

They!'ll rest him, but he's literally on pace for 1,000 yards and 12 TDs. Today.

Has anyone ever thrown for 1,000 yards before?

1,000 yards? That would be insane at any level. Turn it on, nationally televised. It's crazy.

you realize 90% of the NFL teams would be all but 3... I cannot agree with that. You telling me he's better then Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan, RG3, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, Sam Bradford, Matt Schaub? Come on guy... He MIGHT have a shot at starting for 5 teams but not 28

I like to see someone supporting their alma mater. Heck, I'd do the same. Eh, UVA stunk it up again today. Allowed three RBs to have 100 yards or more today. Sheeeeesh.

I like to see someone supporting their alma mater. Heck, I'd do the same. Eh, UVA stunk it up again today. Allowed three RBs to have 100 yards or more today. Sheeeeesh.

that different then saying a freshman would start for pretty much any NFL team out there.

BB, it's my alma mater too and I think the kid is pretty friggin awesome, but he's a 19 year old kid on a very good team, with a great OL and lots of weapons...and one of the best defenses in college football. He is not an immediate starter on 90% of the teams in the NFL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.