• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 NCAA Football Season

Noles take on the Terps tomorrow. Many are suggesting to look out for MD...we shall see! FSU has Famous Jameis!

Oh Lord that is a stupid nickname! I hope it doesn't stick...I can assure that is the 1st and last time I use it!

Jameis to DC please!

UVA is stinking it up against Alabam...oh, wait - Ball St. Ball Freakin' St.

I so want a new coach - one that has a high profile and can do something unusual - like recruit good players.

You need a santas wishlist with all the players you fall in love

He'd be an incredible insurance policy.

He just played against a defense that had only given up one TD pass all year.

He just threw for five of them, and 400 yards in three quarters.

63-0!!!

Jaimie, the Terps are a solid team, they are just not top 10 good. maybe not even top 20, but they will skirt the top 25 most of the season. I believe this game shows FSU is going to be a player at the end of the year polls for the National Championship talks. I am not saying they are winning it all, but as every keeps their eyes on Clemson, let FSU continue to plug away...they are scary good with that kid at the helm.

Maryland is not a powerhouse but they also aren't Southwest Northern Coastal Montana either, and were only a 16 point underdog.

Think about that. A 16 point underdog that was defeated 63-0.

You're going to use potentially the #1 overall pick to draft an insurance policy? lol

My friend, you're assuming that RG3 completely recovers.

It worked for AD. Not so much for Culpepper.

Two or three years is a lot of time.

I love RG3. I campaigned for him to be our starting QB when he was a junior in college. Well before 99.999% of Skins fans even knew who he was.

Jameis is a freshman. Let's see what's happens in time.

HTTR

We already have an insurance policy.

We already have an insurance policy.

Not really.

We have a great guy. And I do believe he could lead a team to the SB.

RG3 won the Heisman as a senior. This kid is on track as a freshman.

With a lot of respect, we really don't have that.

Projecting a college QB to NFL success is a crapshoot. The RG3's and Andrew Lucks of the world are anomalies. We've seen 100 sure things (including a number of Heisman winners) crash and burn as pro's. The last thing the Redskins need is a QB. And I mean the last thing.

Projecting a college QB to NFL success is a crapshoot. The RG3's and Andrew Lucks of the world are anomalies. We've seen 100 sure things (including a number of Heisman winners) crash and burn as pro's. The last thing the Redskins need is a QB. And I mean the last thing.

Boone, I am talking about three years from now. I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly, god knows I've been wrong before) that one of the two will be gone.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f75oTotRbIc

My friend, you're assuming that RG3 completely recovers.

It worked for AD. Not so much for Culpepper.

Two or three years is a lot of time.

I love RG3. I campaigned for him to be our starting QB when he was a junior in college. Well before 99.999% of Skins fans even knew who he was.

Jameis is a freshman. Let's see what's happens in time.

HTTR

Well if any of that plays out, and Jameis develops as we think, then an " insurance policy" is the last thing he would be.

63-0!!!

Jaimie, the Terps are a solid team, they are just not top 10 good. maybe not even top 20, but they will skirt the top 25 most of the season. I believe this game shows FSU is going to be a player at the end of the year polls for the National Championship talks. I am not saying they are winning it all, but as every keeps their eyes on Clemson, let FSU continue to plug away...they are scary good with that kid at the helm.

I posted that at 45-0, flippantly. I meant it was safe to say they were not a threat to FSU specifically, not a general threat in college football. :)

I posted that at 45-0, flippantly. I meant it was safe to say they were not a threat to FSU specifically, not a general threat in college football. :)

Care to make a wager on how good the Noles are? :laugh:

Care to make a wager on how good the Noles are? :laugh:

Why? I feel like there is a major communication breakdown going on here, lol. I've not said one disparaging thing about FSU, actually I've said nothing at all about FSU except that MD was not a threat to them after going up 45-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.