• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

but my point is an NFL team is not going to fire a capable GM because he has a spat with his wife.

at the end of the day, business is business.

to this point there are no allegations of physical abuse or anything that would bring the 'code of conduct' policy into the discussion.

as far as the 'moral' dilemma goes, Bill Bellichick, Bill Parcells, Sean Payton and a number of other coaches/front office people, etc. have had affairs or nasty divorces and that has not affected their employment status.

None of those guys were known problem drinkers, none of them were accused of boning ESPN reporters who suddenly seemed to have unprecedented inside access, and none of them had to have the franchises write apologies for their spouses.

No one cares if Scott is diddling the college girl who lives up the street.

There are two issues here:

1. It's an ESPN reporter. And it seems possible that he has been leaking like a sieve to her.
2. Everyone has acknowledged that the dude was a potential time bomb when he came her. He drank his way out of two jobs and still openly drinks in front of the press. His bride of something like a year is making seemingly angry drunken tweets at ESPN reporters. The team probably should figure out if he's going to pull a Shooter Flatch and wonder onto the field during a Monday Night game.

Adam Shefter gets unprecedented inside access - who's he giving BJs to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen one thing he "supposedly" has done off the field effect the draft picks hes made so far with us.

Scherff - looking solid
Jones - stud
Crowder - solid
Smith - stud

Paea - stud
Knighton - stud
Culliver, Johnson - solid

I don't care if he likes to have sex with multiple reporters while drinking King Cobra off their butt cracks as long as he shows up the next day and does his job. So far....he is. This "he said/she said" speculation that the fans and media is doing is just scuttlebutt. I dont know if Dianna really was hooking up with Scot and he was leaking secrets or if she was just doing like most mediots and taking stabs in the dark hoping to get one right. Its not hard to talk shit on the Skins and be right. You have about a 50/50 shot of it being real with this team.

Neo. Definitely Neo.

image.jpg

So, every day the "countdown to the start of the NFL" has been on social media. "86 days left...and its a picture of Jordan Reed" and so forth.

yesterday was "10 days left..." and a picture of Trent Williams.

Some are speculating it is a sign that he is getting released and won't be on the team at all.

So, Bruce Allen's job has been reduced to PR work.
So, isn't this a good time for him to earn his salary ?
If there's ever a time we need a statement, we could use a Bruce Allen for some PR work on the BJ's as ESPN !!!

I think I'm more mad that I have one more reason to hate BSPN. I used to love that channel. Now I get about 5 minutes in to SportsCenter and I just want to grab the d-bag reading the prompter by his neck and walk him offstage. Either that or I have to force myself to listen to anyone on the NFL panel. NONE of them are any good at what they do.

Well, Gisele got mad at Tom and evidently went to a divorce attorney after she saw a tweeted picture of a hospitality girl showing off Tom's Super Bowl rings when he went on a supposed 'deep sea fishing' trip with friends down in the Caribbean :laugh:

I wonder if like at Mardi Gras with the beads she had to take some.............ugh.ugh........demonstrative act to get to wear those rings?

Rashad Ross ‏@TheRocketRashad 3m3 minutes ago
I guess everything really happen for a reason!! #BLESSED

oh yeah??

I think Ross made the cut - making cryptic comments on twitter as we speak.

NFL.com reporting not only will the Skins keep Griffin on the roster, but that he's #2. I think this might be a ploy to convince teams they are willing to keep him vs. cut in order to increase trade offers.

NFL.com reporting not only will the Skins keep Griffin on the roster, but that he's #2. I think this might be a ploy to convince teams they are willing to keep him vs. cut in order to increase trade offers.

Yeah, Twitter is a buzz with this, a bunch of retweets of retweets... nothing concrete.

This was the initial hunch I had too, this is a play to try to get people thinking he won't be free... of course if a keyboard GM like me can figure that, NFL GM's have to believe it too. Only way he gets moved is if there's a bidding war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 1, Guests: 5)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.