• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dallas Is Evil and worthy of foul descriptive language

Matt Millen at least landed Megatron.

Isaiah got... ummm... yeah, OK, he's in the discussion too.

Matt Millen was worse than JJ, true ... one certainly can't say Detroit wasn't patient with him.

Hopefully, the slide downwards will be quick!

Cowboys | Team has highest amount above projected salary cap - NFL Hot off the Wire

As the NFL offseason begins the Dallas Cowboys are the team projected to be farthest over the 2014 salary cap. According to the website overthecap.com, the Cowboys are $24 million over the cap because they have $152.1 million in roster commitments for 2014.

Ok, so we can at least say the cap hammer wasn't the only reason we've got cap space now. Clearly it didn't stop the Cowboys from acting like ... the Cowboys.

$24 million over in exchange for three straight 8-8 playoff-less seasons?

I think that's just about the worst thing I've ever heard. How marvelous. :)

Right? I was having a debate with a friend of mine the other day and he was saying he wished the Cowboys went 3-13 every year, and I told him this whole situation is MUCH better. Let their fans keep hope alive throughout the season only to be crushed at the end of each season. Plus, mediocrity means their mediocre coaching staff and players return.

Love it.

1618636_577183332375331_1346716845_n.jpg

Since I have to type something, It might as well be.... **** dallass

the second coming of al davis

couldn't have happened to a more deserving fanbase

Just a reminder for those who haven't heard it in a while and some who may have never heard it.

My gramma told me a long time ago that hate is a strong word and that I should only ever use it if I truly meant it.

I HATE THE DALLAS COWTURDS!!!

Cowboys are the only team to have not re-signed any of their own free agents. But they got Weeden, so they've got that going for them, which is nice. Bahahaha!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

At the opening of the CMA's last night, hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan introduced Jerry Jones to the crowd at the MGM in Las Vegas.

That crowd promptly booed.

Shelton then announced that next year's show would be held at the Cowboys stadium, adding that no awards show has ever been hosted there.

Bryan added that no Dallas playoff game has ever been hosted there either.

Anyone else think Garrett's job is on the line? Anyone else hoping he does just enough to keep it?

Anyone else think Garrett's job is on the line? Anyone else hoping he does just enough to keep it?

:laugh: Yes! His job is definitely on the line. Jerruh is going to give Shamahan the reigns!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.