• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Yesterday's action justified the price

Knowing egotistical NFL owners that do anything possible to make some money (thanks Jerry), I'd say the RG3 trade has already paid dividends for the ownership in the main way that they tally such things: merchandise and ticket sales. For the ownership, imo, the best case scenario is obviously multiple Lombardis, but I think they'll call it a trade well-done if he starts for 10 years, wins the division some and some playoff games, and maintains at least 25% of the media frenzy he has created thus far. That will more than pay for his salary and make Snyder and friends a fortune.

Sorry for the cynical view...but that's why I like college football better. At least I can still pretend it's not only about the money :)

Dude, no need to apologize. You're right in terms of a bottom line. Between your franchise and our's we are the wealthiest teams in the league. Could you imagine if we started winning Super Bowls, how that would increase our bottom lines? It's not cynical, just a fact.

I for one will not be happy with mediocrity or anything short of SB victories is just that. This trade should be more than just about selling jerseys, but I get what you're saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.