• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who wants a Redskins hat?

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Some friends gave me this brand new 'New Era' flex-fit Redskins hat. I can't wear flex-fit hats. First person to call 'dibs' here owns it.

Attachments

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score

Marine Corps

Bring it when we do the BGO tailgate in November, I am sure that you can find a worthy member to take it, or have some sort of drinking game and the winner gets it! I prefer to wear a visor, you have any of those hahahahahaa

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Lanky it is. PM me your address and I'll shoot it to you.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I will give you 20 bucks for it! OK...no I won't! I think it's a stupid looking hat and Lanky can have it! ;)

Lanky Livingston

So, I just got the hat and salts from John in the mail, awesome! Unfortunately, its actually a size 7 1/2 fitted hat, not a flex-fit. This means it will not fit my monster noggin (see below). So let's try this again - who wants a size 7 1/2 fitted hat? Or Boone, do you want it back now that its not flex-fit? Lol. Reporting back on the salt later! :)

IMG_20131121_184758_630.jpg

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Awww man - sorry about that! Nah, I don't want it back...find someone who can wear that bad boy...

Lanky Livingston

Nobody wants the hat? I'll give it till tomorrow sometime before I put it on Facebook...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Shoot.. I'll take it.. let me know how much etc.... PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤