• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

WFT to Retire Sean Taylor’s Number

Kevin Sheehan's pod with Loverro today where Kevin goes through this, echo's my sentiments.

The whole number retirement was thrown in last second after the shit storm exploded earlier this week.

If you actually planned this months ago, how is it you only ordered 10,000 towels?

And the whole: "We didn't realize fans would want to show up for this"- is just beyond the pale.

10,000 towels says a lot about the expected WFT fan attendance.

I can’t wait for Chiefs fans to start the tomahawk chop. Talk about irony.

I don’t get why this needed to be a surprise to Taylor’s family and the fans. Everything is done wrong and it will be like that until the adults are put back in charge.

The team has already stated it was to be a surprise... Pedro knew about the road dedication months ago, and Sean was to be honored pre game

Ron is becoming a puppet. I hate even saying it, but this reads like he was told to say it. "I do" constantly shows he is convincing himself as much as us.

As if today wasn’t fubar’d enough, here’s Mahomes shithead brother dancing on the 21

Last edited:
I had a long post ready to go for this then realized I could sum it up in one word....SCUM!!!!!

Reports are that the team actually put Mahomes family right there. If true, there is nothing to see here.

I was placed near my grandmother's grave when we buried her. Somehow I refrained from dancing on it.

Maybe situational awareness and respect need to finally be taught to that bum.

I don't care if they were put there or not .. Its called respect !! He as an adult knew damn well what Sean meant to us and to take the opportunity to dance on his number while chained off shows a total lack of respect and lets you know the true character of this individual.. Sorry the redskins are guilty of a lot of things but to me this on Mahomes brother or whoever he was not the WFT

You know, there are so many things to be irritated with these days, I’m not sure I have the energy for another one. What in the hell are the Washington field folks thinking - putting 21 on the field, roping it off (I would assume so no one walks on it or as a semi-shrine?) and then letting or facilitating folks to stand all over it.

Wet dream is right.

The kid has a track record of being a turd. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to dancing on his number

I don't care if they were put there or not .. Its called respect !! He as an adult knew damn well what Sean meant to us and to take the opportunity to dance on his number while chained off shows a total lack of respect and lets you know the true character of this individual.. Sorry the redskins are guilty of a lot of things but to me this on Mahomes brother or whoever he was not the WFT

I think classifying whatever that is as an ’adult’ is being very kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.