• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

well?....what's the score in the Gints game gonna be?!!!!

He's married, so his balls aren't his property to bet. Might complicate things a bit!

Single guy ZINGER!

He just bet his balls....and shook on it.

2303769_f520.jpg

what did he shake?!

well, I got our portion of the score right. I just didnt take in to consideration that She-Li would start pouting like a little girl and give up. We were chanting to the Gnats fans "NO MAS...NO MAS"

speaking of which...anyone watch closely when Manning fumbled down by the goal line but was able to pull the ball in at the last minute? on TV you could clearly see a look of fear on his face...it was an amazing close-up shot. In similar shots I saw competitive fire and focus when Bret Favre was being sacked or pressured.

Joke is on you BB, because as Lanky mentioned, I am married. I was neutered over a decade ago :D

Joke is on you BB, because as Lanky mentioned, I am married. I was neutered over a decade ago :D

One thing I will never discuss in an internet forum is...

With that in mind...

Who is doing the laughing here?

And it was all in fun - just learn to take the fun for what it is worth.

We need a Cardinals prediction thread.

One thing I will never discuss in an internet forum is...

With that in mind...

Who is doing the laughing here?

And it was all in fun - just learn to take the fun for what it is worth.

We need a Cardinals prediction thread.

consider it done

For some reason, I see a loss this Sunday against the Cardinals.

We played an emotional game against a bitter rival at home last week and finally got over a hump against the Giants. With a huge early season game against the Cowboys looming in Week 3, I see us possibly not coming out with the energy needed to put the Cards away early. The Cards stay in the game with the deep ball (which we have trouble with), the Redskins don't look as crisp offensively and commit a few turnovers, and the Cards win on a late field goal.

This game reminds me so much of the Houston game from last year. We come off a big win, play a team at home we should beat, let them stay in the game, and commit the crucial mistakes that come back to bite you.

I hope I'm dead wrong on the prediction, but I think that our inexperience and lack of killer instinct offensively will haunt us this week.

Cards 20, Redskins 17.

Well I'd much rather lose to the Cardinals and then beat Dallas and Philly than the other way around.

I see a high scoring game though, with Grossman picking their defense to pieces and then the bandwagon starts.

Redskins 38 Cardinals 27

The Giants signed 68 yr. old Brandon Stokely.

But, but, but - they have Devin Freakin Thomas! :rotflmao:

Not a good thing when you can't beat out some old stonehenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.